My stats

xtrasmall

Height: 5 ft
Weight: 90 lbs.
Ethnicity: south asian
Kids: none
Bra size: left boob- small 32A, right boob- 32AA (I'm right handed)
GOAL: 32 B

I've been using Noogleberry for about a week with the medium cups. Most days I noogle 2x a day for at least 1 hour. I massage my chest with coconut oil infused with fenugreek powder for 5 minutes before noogling and I massage after I'm done noogling. I don't get much swelling and it's probably because of my low body weight and I don't drink a lot of water. So I know I need to up my intake of water! I did cut out caffeine by drinking caffeine free Pepsi.

Pics to come soon? Maybe.

xtrasmall

Nothing much to update! I've been noogling twice a day and haven't missed a day. I still need to drink more water though :-\

Measurements before ever noogling:
Underboob: 27 inch
Across nipple: 29.25 inch
Above areola: 29.5 inch

Measurements 1 hour after noogling today:
Underboob: 27.5 inch
Across nipple: 30 inch
Above areola: 30.5 inch

CCBB2009- Thank you for the welcome :) I actually don't tape down my nipples anymore. I got sort of lazy from applying it everyday and since I use oil as a lubricant, most of the time it would get on the tape and it'll lift up eventually. I don't experience any burning when I'm pumping without tape, but my nipples get pretty sensitive afterwards and I have to be really careful to not rub them the wrong way. haha

xtrasmall

I'm back to noogling once a day for at least an hour a day, but I noogle as much as 3 hours if I got time. I massage my breast for ten minutes before noogling with a mixture of peanut oil, olive oil, lanolin oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin e.

I also ordered Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica and will be taking a pill once a day starting on the first day of my period which should be coming any day now. I counted the capsules just to make sure there was really 100 in the bottle because I've been jipped before from other companies and I'm happy to confirm it really came with 100 capsules.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1375254735340.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1375254735340.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 7

xtrasmall

Here's a before & after pic of tonight's swelling from noogling. I mostly noogle my right breast since it's smaller than my left one in hopes of evening them out. Also I'm getting my period soon so I feel my swelling is better than usual.

Attachments

• july302013.jpg
    july302013.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 46

slippyslidie

Wow! That's awesome, can really tell the difference! What are the measurements up to since your last report? Keep up the awesome work!!!

SS

Brenna Harkins

You sound like me. The first month I got almost no swelling now I do but it doesn't last all that long. But keep up the good work. I've been slacking since I just started school and a new job.

bellacraig

xtrasmall said:
Here's a before & after pic of tonight's swelling from noogling. I mostly noogle my right breast since it's smaller than my left one in hopes of evening them out. Also I'm getting my period soon so I feel my swelling is better than usual.

hi, wow that's incredible swelling, you know in all the weeks of noogling I have NEVER retained any swelling from noogling! how much pressure are you using? (ie until you hurt a lot)
im don't use a lot of pressure, just enough to feel the pulling pressure when im pumping - never gone as hard as to break any blood vessels etc.
I wonder why I never have any after swelling?
ps they look great!