My Year And A Half Progress Pics

J

Joan_CD

Hi All;

The first pic is how my chest looked when I first started and the rest are me now after abour year and a half of pumping. My wife thinks I am at a good size now, but my goal is to fill the XXL cups completely! I am at the 5 inch mark on them now.

Attachments

• 2009-01-09 09-07-01.173.jpg
    2009-01-09 09-07-01.173.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 454
  • 2010-09-23 07-10-27.016.jpg
    2010-09-23 07-10-27.016.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 436
  • 2010-09-23 07-10-45.055.jpg
    2010-09-23 07-10-45.055.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 588
  • 2010-09-23 07-12-07.263.jpg
    2010-09-23 07-12-07.263.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 414

jeane

Italian living in France
Your breast is very nice, Joan. Your job of pumping another year goes on. It is splendid!

junjo

Your progress is sooooooo amazing :eek: :eek:
I wish I can grow as big as you. I don't even fill the S cups completely, hahahaha.
Good work. I am really inspired. :D
You look awesome.

LAWMANN2004

Joan cd,
Wow!!! My Question Is, Do You Also Take Any Herbs??& If So What Kind/type.

I Started My Program About 10 Weeks Ago, And Progressing Nicely.
Saw Palmento, Fenugreek, Red Clover, Wild Yam, Fennel, Are Helping A Lot.
I Pump 2 Times A Day For About 1hr., Each.

As Soon As I Can Find A Cord For My Camera I Will Try To Upload Some Pics.

Keep The SO Happy!!!!

J

Joan_CD

No, I only pump. Not taking aything else. I tried PM for a little while, but I didn't feel like it was doing anything.

Hi Joan, lovely to see you back on here.
your pictures are amazing. Check out your rack! You must be very pleased with your results.
Congratulations ;D ;D

J

Joan_CD

Hi Starry

The bra I am wearing is a 40C and I almost fully fill it. So, I would have to say I am now between a B and C cup. I guess I am a very full B and a small C. I lost some weight and I think my boobies shrunk because I used to be able to fill it better!!!!!!!

jnorton22002

Hi Joan and good morning,

I just wanted to chime in here and really congratulate you on obtaining such wonderful looking boobs. I'm sure you are very proud of them. I hope some day mine will look as full and nice. Please, keep up posting and go for a " D " cup my dear Hugs Joni :) :)

smallfry

hi joan_cd your progress is outstanding ;D and look nice thankyou for sharing your progress with us

:-* :-* smallfry

J

Joan_CD

Hi Smallfry and thank you. My hope is that whenever someone begins to feel a little down, she can see that you can get growth if you just have patience. Remember, if I can do it as a ...male...sigh... then you can do it better!!!! :D

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Your before and after pictures are spectacular, results are excellent.OMG Im glad to have came across pics.I've read your post before, but haven't seen pic until today.Your are doing it with the NB system......WOW.......lovely job.

Rachiex

Well done Joan - that's fantastic. LOVE your pic btw - you are so glamorous. I just walk around in PJs with no make up on and my hair tied back in a pony tail all the time!!

Love reading your posts and I think you are amazing! X