Myam's stats!

Myam

Hi there!

I'm about to place my first order with noogleberry, and since I took my measurements to try and figure out witch domes would best suit me, I thought this would be the best place to put them so that I can keep track of my progress when I'll start!

So I'm 22, I used to have full As (I even bought a few Bs...) but since I lost weight (hurray for my stomach and hips, booo for my boobs) they barely fit in A bras. Here are my actual measurements : 28 inches underbust, 32.5 inches across the breasts and 31.5 inches above the breasts (measured just under the arms).

My first goal is to fill my old bras (34A) and my true goal is to have full Cs. Oh gosh, that would be lovely.

I'm thinking about starting with medium domes since I've seen that many people with stats like mine filled the smalls too soon and I don't have that much money!

Lily13

Hello and welcome! The first thing that caught my eye is your underbust and band size. I think it is highly unlikely you are a 34band when you measure 28" on your underbust. We have had an interesting discussion about band sizes here on this forum that you should read. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3098.0.html

There is a group of women out there that say you are the size you measure, which would put you at a 28 band!! I know it sounds crazy, but read through the entire post above and go to the links that were posted. Even I am starting to wonder and will be trying on a 30 band sometime soon (I measure 28.5").

As far as domes go, the mediums are probably a good place to start. Good luck!

Myam

Hi Lily, thanks for your answer. I discovered lately that 32 now feels better than 34 and that I could actually wear something a little smaller, but it's already hard to find a bra that fits over my tiny breasts, and it's almost impossible to find anything below 32 around here. Someday I might have boobs worth making the extra investment ;)

I had a hard time with NB and gave up after a month. I couldn't get any swelling and I was having signs of over-pumping even at low pressure.

I just got back on it about a week ago and it feels sooooo different! I know something is going on. Here's what I do and what is different :

1. Oil VS cream : I use to have red dots fairly easily, but, I can put much more pressure without hurting my skin when I use oil. I don't know why! Still, I'm using just enough pressure to feel the pull.
2. Pump & hold VS pump & release : With pump & release, I can put a little more pressure than with pump & hold, and I even got a little (very little) swelling. Now I'm using pump & hold, and even though I don't get much swelling immediately after noogling, I feel something amazing : my breasts hurt all day long. Lol, I mean, it's the same feeling as when they where growing when I was a teen! It feels like something much more durable than swelling. As time goes, I'll know if it's more than an impression, but I already think that there is a difference...
3. Hormones : I'm back on hormonal birth control (Nuvaring). It might play a role as when I get near to my periods, my breasts tend to swell a little. When I tried the first time, I wasn't having my periods anymore (I had stopped the pill because of side effects and I only had my periods 4 times in the following year).
4. Taping my nipples : I haven't seen anyone else complain about this, but I my nipple are incredibly sensitive to pressure. They would turn purple when the rest of my breasts was just as white as before! Maybe it's because there made of erectile tissue and mine are quite... erectile. People often ask me why I bother wearing a bra since I don't need support, well as soon as I'm a little cold everyone would know it. And it's too much to be cute. So anyway, medical tape solved the issue. It keeps my nipples down and they stay pretty pink.
5. Time : I've been noogling 2-3 hours most days, but yesterday I could only do 20 min. The feeling of my breasts growing was still there today though.
6. Weight : I've put on some weight since the last time I tried NB. I think I needed it. I was 108 lb for 5'3 and still loosing some weight. It wasn't healthy. My body had trouble making more muscle as my workouts' stats would show, how could it bother making more boobs?

I'm optimistic that I'll soon have a measurable difference to show you!

By the way, my phrasing might be weird sometimes, I'm a french speaker from Québec and still learning!

Myam

I just mesured... I've taken 0.5 inches everywhere: underbust, bust, overbust. Which means... that I've took weight! ::)
I'll mesure again after noogling...

Myam

I stopped noogling two months ago cause I was leaving on a trip. I wasn't that impressed with my results, especially since I thought I would loose my meagre progress of 1/2 an inch.

Well when I came back, I was surprised to have my husband and a friend compliment my breasts, plus another friend who told me that my breasts looked bigger than the last time I saw her, three months ago. My progress is mostly on the top part of my breasts, which is why it makes so much difference I think (I had previously lost weight so that my breasts were small AND a little saggy).

So now I'm ready to start noogling again, and now I KNOW that the fact that I don't swell doesn't mean that I don't grow. My only fear is that now I'm starting to workout again and I'll probably/hopefully loose some fat, which I hope hope hope won't come from my breasts!

midbackn2013

@myam well I'm happy for you that you got a little progress! Half an inch really makes a difference. If youre looking for more plumpness at the bottom of your breast, one member suggested laying with you booty propped up a little so that you're leaning back. This way the cups will naturally pull on the bottoms more. :) welcome back