NB Newbie

waterfallz

Hey everyone I am new to NB and I just received my system today and I plan to use it as soon as I get home! I just have 2 questions....what ur diets (along with supplements) and is it best to noogle before or after a shower or would it matter????

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!
I have found that a shower after pumping helps to relieve the ring marks.
Their is another thread about Noogling in the bath tub, I havent tried it yet.
Drink LOTS of water, and use plenty of lotion,And try not to pump to much.
A heating pad before really helps too.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Strumpet

Hi and welcome!
I don't think I use a special diet (other than trying to drink a lot of water) and sometimes a hot shower before I think can help with swelling, (as can a heating pad), but like Jamie said a shower after gets rid of the marks more quickly.

waterfallz

Thanks ladies...I finally tried my NB last nite once I got home and I used it again this morning. I love the way the swelling looks even though its not much and doesn't stick longer than 5 minutes. I guess the good thing is I finally figured out how to wear both of the domes at once! I will start a thread in the gallery as soon as I figure out how to post them

Strumpet

I think posting images on this forum is a little tricky, so I'll save you the trouble of figuring it out. ;)
When you're writing a post, there's a red "additional options" box in the bottom left corner.

Click it once and a list pops down with an "Attach" at the bottom. Then you just upload the file from your computer, provided it's <50 KB.

Glad you're getting swelling right away, that's a good sign. :) Hopefully it lasts longer for you as you keep noogling.

jnorton22002

Welcome Waterfallz, Always nice to have new members. I hope that, as Jamie2 says, the boobie fairy visits you soon. The swelling sometimes takes awhile before it last longer. Drink lots of water. you should have about half your body weight in ozs of water every day. Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

waterfallz

Thanks mamaj! I see u giving all the ladies info in the gallery thread I kinda see u as one of the NB mamas lol but yea I have ben trying to drink as much water as I can I work in a bar so I'm drinkng sometimes lol but I definitely try to drink as much water as possible. I'm thinkng about taking maca root...will that help at all with my boobie growing journey? Lol

SueB5

Hi waterfallz. Good luck with your noogling. I look forward to seeing you post results. I am a real converted beleiver in this system so I am sure you will do well in time. Sue