NB seems impossible to use- help?

Pprdoll123

I purchased my noogleberry about a month ago and since then have barely used due to these reasons;

It's extremely difficult to stay on the breasts.. I have to use a LOT of moisturiser and pump really fast in order for the domes to stay in place, and even then I can't move an inch or they fall off instantly.

The wire tube things attaching the domes to the pump constantly fall off. It seems that after I've just got te domes to stay on, the tubes un attach. I've tried taping them but this still doesn't seem to work?

I really want to start using my NB regularly as I'm due to go on holiday in a few months and was hoping to achieve some swelling (I'm a 32a- and the domes I have are medium sized) but the fact it won't work for me is really frustrating.
I also tried the method of cutting holes in an old bra and poking the domes through, which keeps them in place but unfortunately when I pump like this there is absolutely NO suction, the same as when I hold the domes in place myself it just doesn't work.

I'd really appreciate any help with this
Thanks!

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
Hi, try cleaning the outer airway plug where you attach the tubes with alcohol, then put the tubes back on. You may want to "trim" the tubing about 1/2 and inch in case they have stretched before replacing them back on the cups.

It may help to provide a picture/size of cups while pumping that shows the placement of cups, and are you using the contoured cups?

BustyBabe

Have you tried using oil? I've gotten better suction with that than moisturizers.

How about hydro noogling? I get a way better seal doing it that way than just ordinary noogling (the results are also better!).

exxx

I wear a tank top to keep the cups in place when I pump them
Laying down may help also. I use Eucerin lotion and it's really thick and makes the cups stick well