NB side effects

billy

Hi Guys,

I'm quite new to this forum, though I've bought my NB in November! I was extremely excited when I got it and very encouraged from all your positive results and support to each other. I've read only about good things happening to you, but I wonder have anyone of you ever experienced any side effects while using NB?

As, I've mentioned I got my set in November and I was using it regularly,( sometimes twice a day) for an hour. I didn't see any changes in my breast size during that time. However, very shortly afterwards my breast was filled with cystic fibers that grown up to 3,5 sm each and each one of my breast was having more than 3 of these size and lots of smaller ones. It was really painful and unusual,as I'm 33 years old and during all my lifetime I've never had any major changes with my breasts. I seeked for a doctor's help and I did lots of tests for breast cancer, and Thanks God, I'm fine and it wasn't cancer. I had to stop using NB and almost immediately my cysts disappeared.

Time passed by and now five months later I'm very tempted to try NB again, but very sceptical and scared at the same time. Does anybody knows if there is any correlation between NB and getting cysts, instead of natural breast enlargement?

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

eva_bs

OMG!
Now you really scared me!!! What is "cystic fibers"???
good news that it wasn't cancer!!!Gosh!!!How scary!!!
sorry that I can't help you with the question!I'm just new here and my NB is on the way...
I hope you all the good luck on continuing useing the NB!

OptimisticGirl

Well billy, so sorry to hear what you have been through. I have no experience with that. But can you clarify your program with NB so that we all can think of a solution? How many times per day you pumped, what method you used, what lotion and supplements you used together with NB,... I myself think that NB is just like an exercise for your breasts and let them grow themselves. So it is supposed to be safe as long as you do not over-pump.

hi:

I didn't have cyst yet but I do feel pain inside,it is not muscle or bone pain.i can feel it is like nerve pulse pain if I pumped too hard. but once i stopped pumping one day or two ,the pain is gone. So I guess and my suggestion is do not rush to see the big result. Natual enhancement is a long and slow process. If we are so eager to see the good result but neglect your health, then nomatter how much your growth is, it is not worth it.