NB while loosing weight.

bexy

hey everyone,

Im new to all of this and want to get a NB however I need to loose about 3 stone i think, and woundered if it still works to use NB while loosing weight, or if i could use it, then loose weight, or if i have to loose all the weight before starting.

I know that you need to follow a programme high in protein, which I could try do while loosing. I would go to the gym,and look into having protein powder, eating canned fish and cottage cheese. OR can u use the NB while on a totally low cal diet?

or maybe if i used it while i lost then it would help me keep the 34AA I have now, and not shrink to AAA, any advice? or would it just continuly burn the extra fat from my chest? I am quite active as i want to get back to the gym, and also I cycle everywhere.

thanks for any help,
Bexy xxx :)

Hi Bexy,

Definately start before you start to loose weight. So you can keep and gain on the boobs you already have while you are losing. As I am sure you are aware, after a while on NB you will start to notice growth, this will mostly be temporary swelling. This temporary swelling , in time will turn into actual permanant growth which is not fat so 'should' not be affected by weight loss. When you lose weight you do not lose breast tissue (what the NB gives you in time) only fat.

I am evidence to this fact. I started using the Nb in July '10. I started at a baggy A cup and by december, after consistent , every day pumping I ws a C, with swelling a D or there abouts, I actually started to wear D's in the daytime but they were a little 'gappy' - I was getting ahead of myself a bit. You can see pictures as a testament to this on the pictures page.

Anyway, before christmas I started to lose weight and had dropped two stone by March I had stopped pumping for this whole period. Now I am back onto the Nb, I lost 1 cup size after the weight loss which I think was fat. I am now a B cup and working my way back to my C as I type!
Get the NB, if you want bigger boobs naturally it is the best investment you can make. Best of luck x

bexy

thankyou flatty_natty for your reply, I like your name btw!

do you by anychance know:

how come the growth you get from the nb isnt fat? I thought breast tissue was fat?

also the more you use the NB, the less affect it has? i.e the 2nd,3rd etc time you use it, does your body become more used to it,more resiliant to it, so u get less growth? i wouldnt want to use it the first time and then loose weight, then use it a 2nd time and then have less or no growth.

I would idealy of course start now though as I dont think Im patient enough to wait to loose weight! i may never end up loosing it! lol

thanks for your info! :)xx

Lily13

I'm going to have to disagree with flatty_natty on this one. A percentage of your breasts are made up of fat no matter what weight you are and no matter what cup size you are. All of your breast is not made up of breast tissue, so there is a big risk of losing that fullness when you diet. It's important to keep this in mind which you are because you asked the question. haha :)
http://www.imaginis.com/breast-health-non-cancerous/breast-anatomy-and-physiology

With that said, since you are losing 3 stone (which is 42 pounds) there is a big chance you will lose weight in your breasts. Unfortunately, I don't know if there is any way around this. Some ladies are doing a fat swap massage which was talked about on another thread. Let me grab that link for you... http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3017.0.html

If you take a look at my picture and stat pages, you will see I lost about 1.5" on my bust when I dieted (lost 10 pounds) around December 2010. I got extremely discouraged and quit noogling for about 2 months until I got my weight settled to where I wanted.

After a few weeks where my weight stayed the same, I started back up again and my gains have been great now! I am now bigger than what I was before I lost the weight. I hit 35" with swelling yesterday which I've never seen before!! That's a 32C! :D

I recommend you start noogling now because it is good idea to start the process of getting your boobs used to the suction. However just be fair warned you may lose whatever progressed you have made as you begin to lose weight. Don't let yourself get discouraged if this happens! It doesn't mean you can't grow boobs afterward. It is merely a small setback. :)

bexy

Lily13 thankyou for your advice and the links :)

thats good advice to get used to it and have a go now, thanks xx