Nbe newbie

Noogs2

Hi everyone, thought i would finally bite the bullet and post on the forum. :) i have been browsing on this forum for a few days, geez guys, your comments and progress are all fantastic! I ordered my noogleberry yesterday and im waiting patiently for its arrival lol. I had no idea really what my bust size is as since the tender age of 14 i have worn a 36B, im now 43 haha. Doing my research today i checked a site for bra measuring and like CC, was a tad confused. Anyway think i should be 36A ( that would explain the gaps). Iv always wanted bigger, fuller boobies and even went as far as booking an appointment for implants in february this year. Although i want big boobies, i was put off implants because of the dangers involved. So its really just been since april this year that i found out about nbe and im in hot pursuit now of growing my own crackers! I have been taking fenugreek, saw palmetto and fennel capsules daily and regular massage for about five weeks and the girls are getting slightly fuller :)

Anyway, i just wanted to introduce myself to y'all and any advice you wish to offer would be brilliant.
Have a lovely day and happy noogling xx

lexuswoman

Welcome! I've been using the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video (www.breastenlargementvideo.com) since Jan. 30th, since early Feb I've been massaging my breasts 360 inward rotations using bio-oil or cocoa butter lotion w/ a few drops of Greenbush enhancement blend liquid (fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto) mixed in. I personally think the massage is very important. I got a Brava in late March and wear it for 30 minutes to a few hours a day just for some pump. And I"ve gone from 37 inches around the nipple to a little over 38 inches. I'm still 30 inches underbust. I started as a 34C, now I could probably wear 34D cup bras. Right now, I don't have any extra fun money for new bras since I've spent so much trying to enlarge what goes in them! I just recently purchased the extra Large noogleberry system and foam cup rings, but I'm having trouble using it because most times when I try to put it on, I end up getting these half circle marks made up of tiny red pin pricks above each breast. I've been told its from overpumping, but all I'm trying to do is get the cups to seal on my chest. So, I'm going to try the foam rings and some of the other things that have been suggested on this forum---camper tape, etc. Good luck to you and keep us posted.

lexuswoman

You're welcome, hope my input helps, there's a wealth of information on this board! You made the right decision on not getting implants. I wanted them too, back in like 2004, 2005, but I was too afraid of getting them for fear of a complication or ending up with boobs that I hated. The real thing is soooo much better. I'm 35 and I made my first attempt at NBE back in 2004-2005 and I never could get started on a routine. Finally I decided that 2012 is my year for bigger boobs and so far, things look good!