NBE Pills Review

Maplesyrup

I would like to collect reviews from users on what pills they have used and with what results or side effects. From name brands to supplements, I think it would be a great resource for everyone.

PM - pill form 1000mg 6 months: painfully sensitive nipples, nausea, acne and facial hair :-[ slight painful swelling, no permanent growth

Zoft - gum 6 pcs a day for a month now: occiasional mouth sensitivity, no other effects

Maca root - pill form 1500mg 2 months so far: initial mood increase, nothing else

What has everyone else tried?

Anastasia916

Okay if it's only supplements and not any other type of NBE then I'll go down the list of what I've done and my experience. I've been doing various things in NBE for years now.

First thing I tried was at the time called Breast Gain Plus, it has been renamed and is now called Breast Actives, I'm sure you girls have seen it advertised all over the net. I used it for 6 months, had a little soreness the first month or two, no growth whatsoever, no other side effects except the pills made me nauseous taking them. I went to get my money back as they had a full year, empty bottle guarantee at the time. I was given the run around for months and never given my money back.

A couple years later I tried Zoft Breast Gum, I took 2 pieces a day for 2 months, 4 pieces a day for my 3rd and 4th month, 6 pieces by my 5th and 6th month. It cleared my acne somewhat, helped my mood, and I gained 2 inches using it.

Summer of last year I tried individual herbs, I got them from greenbush, I took Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam, I also took EPO (evening primrose oil) and flaxseed oil, I massaged with a lotion that I put herbal extracts in, I put fenugreek in it. I did this for 2 months, I started getting some nasty side effects which included... acne, weight gain, moodiness, loss of sex drive, cellulite, increase of my hair falling out, etc. So I discontinued it.

I am currently taking Ultra Breast (a bovine ovary supplement), I take collagen tablets, vitamins, and just added back in EPO and flaxseed oil. I'm on my 6th bottle of UB, I have been using NB while using this, and so far have gained another 2 1/4 inches.

I started my NBE journey a 32A I am now a 32C.

that1spaztichik

I'll chime in! I tried Zoft breast gum. I bought a 3-month supply (15 packs I think?) off ebay about 8 or so months ago. I started the first couple weeks chewing 2 pieces a day. Next couple weeks 4 a day. After that month or so, I went to 6 a day until my supply was gone. I went from a medium-B to a full-B. It was great, my boyfriend even noticed and I hadn't told him about the gum yet ;) He still asks me to this day when I'm going to buy more boob gum, lol. Unfortunately, a couple months after I finished the gum, my wonderful plump boobies deflated and went back to their normal state. But it was great while it lasted!

Anastasia916

that1, I think that's how herbs work, they swell the breasts and you have to take the product a bit longer for the swelling to turn to growth. I grew 2 inches in the first 2 months then nothing after, but I took it a complete 6 months then I stopped, after stopping I didn't lose those 2 inches, so I think the additional 4 months after getting the 2 inch swelling is what made it permanent. Just my theory anyway.

Anastasia916

I suggest getting it on ebay, that's what I did, it especially helps when taking the max amount cause you can get a 6 month supply for like $60. $10 a month, you can't beat that. Good luck with the next go! I was considering going on another 6 month go with it, if the Ultra Breast and Noogleberry doesn't get me to the size I want by the end of the year, I thought that about 2 months or so ago, but now I think I'm growing again I measured at 36 1/2 without swelling and 37 1/2 with. Going to wait until after my period to see if it's just swelling or real growth. Hopefully it is, cause then it would just be another 1/2 inch and I'll take pics cause I'll be at 37 inches haha. But hmm, while typing this I thought, well last time I measured was the other day. I last pumped this morning, about 5 hours ago and I'm still at 37 inches, so if I'm at this by tonight I'll take some pics ;)

that1spaztichik

OOOOH pics!! :)

Yeah, I got my last supply off ebay, so I'll get it from the same seller. They were great to work with :) Ok. So do you think if I bought a 6 month supply, my results would last if I take MORE than the 2 pieces a day? Because I believe it's a 6 month supply ONLY if you chew 2 pieces a day. When I used it, I would do 4-6 a day usually, so my supply ran out a lot sooner. Would it running out sooner affect my permanent results? Should I buy more to be safe?

Anastasia916

Yea a 6 month supply is only if you chew 2 pieces a day. The amount you chew is up to you, you just got to figure out how many packs you will need to last 6 months. I did 2 pieces per day the first 2 months, then 4 for 2 months, then 6. Of course I had to order more than one time to keep my supply up to last the 6 months. I can't tell you how many to chew as everyone is different. So you could grow on 2 pieces per day for 6 months, or you can slowly ramp up over time like I did, it's all up to you. But yea, I don't think you get faster results by taking more, I only ramped up with I stopped feeling the growing signs.

that1spaztichik

Hmmm. Ok, thanks for your help! I think I'm just going to buy a 6 month and chew only 2 a day. I think I got a little too excited last time with the gum chewing :)

Anastasia916

The taste can vary on the batch of gum you get and on personal preference really. I ordered 2 different times so one time I did get a couple packs that the gum tasted worse than others, but what I did was mixed the pieces with a stick of spearmint gum and it worked out fine. You have to keep in mind it does have herbs in it, so it's not going to taste perfectly like mint gum, but it's not bad for a NBE product.

cleo

Do you have to chew each piece of gum for a certain amount of time, like 10mins or something?

Anastasia916

I'm not sure, I'm a regular gum chewer, so I would just chew it like I would regular gum and when it lost all flavor I would spit it out. I'm not sure how long of a time it was though. I chew a pack of gum (the smaller 25 cent packs) per day, I normally get one of those big packs of orbit gum and go through 1 per week. I have an oral fixation, so chewing gum helps me to not have the urge to eat too much. And I don't want to smoke, so it helps. I smoked for 3 years and quit cold turkey. If I'm not chewing gum I'm chewing sunflower seeds. So really chewing the gum for me was not a huge adjustment, but I could imagine if you aren't a regular gum chewer that it would be.

annalove

I've always been interested in zoft gum. It's nice to see that it does work for some people because i thought it was fake and i hesitated about trying some.

secret

I just recently brought breast success[NOW I' have no money left :(],

I been on it for about 2 weeks and half, and i also use their cream. I felt there was maybe less or 1/2inch grown , or maybe it was firmer.
I'm kinda impatient because i try to measure myself everyday, and im some times 33inch bust then 33.5, so i'm not sure i'm i'm just measuring myself wrong.

So i really wanna try Noogleberry sounds very promising ...... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

Anastasia916

secret, stop measuring yourself everyday and stressing over growing, that's where you are going wrong. I never tried breast success, but have tried zoft gum which is made by the same company, I took it for 6 months and grew 2 inches, it takes time, 2 weeks is not long enough for ANYTHING to work! I'd say lock up the measuring tape and throw away the key! That is your worst enemy right now. Do not measure everyday not even every week, once a month would be okay, but don't get discouraged if the numbers done change. Judge with your hands, do they feel bigger? do they feel firmer? go with that, also bras are good with telling growth, when the bras get tighter and smaller, that's a good sign that you've grown. Also I prefer looking at before and after pics of myself, take some pictures, you don't have to post them, just have them for you to look at, then take a picture in a couple months and see if you see any difference. Sometimes the bras and pictures will show a change before a tape measure will. I can say this though, I do my NBE routines and do them like a habit, I don't even think about it, I pump everyday just like I brush my teeth, I just do it, I don't think much about it, I take my NBE supplements just like I take mutlivitamins and such, I don't even think about it, I just take them. Then I go about my daily life and before I know it a couple months have past, I measure, and I'm an inch or so bigger! My bras are too small and I need new ones, etc. Stop stressing, it will happen, you just got to allow it to happen and stop expecting an overnight miracle. The only thing overnight that will make your boobs bigger is surgery, but we all know all the downsides to that. Keep your head up, you'll be fine.

that1spaztichik

The gum tasted alright to me. It lost its flavor quickly due to being made of herbs. Also, because of this fact, it disintegrates very quickly, and you have to throw it away. It was a learning process trying to learn when the gum should be thrown out for me...it was so much easier to throw it out BEFORE it disintegrated.

secret

Anastasia916 said:
secret, stop measuring yourself everyday and stressing over growing, that's where you are going wrong. I never tried breast success, but have tried zoft gum which is made by the same company, I took it for 6 months and grew 2 inches, it takes time, 2 weeks is not long enough for ANYTHING to work! I'd say lock up the measuring tape and throw away the key! That is your worst enemy right now. Do not measure everyday not even every week, once a month would be okay, but don't get discouraged if the numbers done change. Judge with your hands, do they feel bigger? do they feel firmer? go with that, also bras are good with telling growth, when the bras get tighter and smaller, that's a good sign that you've grown. Also I prefer looking at before and after pics of myself, take some pictures, you don't have to post them, just have them for you to look at, then take a picture in a couple months and see if you see any difference. Sometimes the bras and pictures will show a change before a tape measure will. I can say this though, I do my NBE routines and do them like a habit, I don't even think about it, I pump everyday just like I brush my teeth, I just do it, I don't think much about it, I take my NBE supplements just like I take mutlivitamins and such, I don't even think about it, I just take them. Then I go about my daily life and before I know it a couple months have past, I measure, and I'm an inch or so bigger! My bras are too small and I need new ones, etc. Stop stressing, it will happen, you just got to allow it to happen and stop expecting an overnight miracle. The only thing overnight that will make your boobs bigger is surgery, but we all know all the downsides to that. Keep your head up, you'll be fine.

Yeah thanks anastaia916, its so hard to not to stress , but i'm definitely gonna start by putting away my measuring tape. I read your posts before i wanted to get noogleberry and i think your the most influence on me :D, your just so successful with your breast.
PS: congratulation :)

Anastasia916

that1spaztichick, yea the gum does fall apart, someone else I talked to said when hers fell apart she would drink something and swallow it that way she made sure she got all the herbs from it. What I use to do is buy regular spearmint gum (you can buy any flavor of mint, etc. you like) and I would take like a piece or two of zoft and a piece of the spearmint gum and chew them together, mixing them, and then it would not fall apart and I could chew it for hours at a time if I wanted. I think throwing it away before it falls apart or when it does is too soon to stop chewing it because there still is herbs in it that you need. But that's my opinion. hth