Nearing one yr using noogle

BustyBabe

Looking good :eek:! I'd be so happy with results like yours!

How long did it take to get your first cup size increase?

pianogirl

Hey bustybabe....I saw results very very quickly. I would say that I saw my first cup size increase by the beginning. of Sept. So, it was about 2 months to go to a full B cup.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I second what Matt said about your boobs and nipples. But if i had that size and definition I would show them off along with play with them(lol). What size were you in the middle picture? Great pictures and progress. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more beautiful boob pics. I also love the top as well. Where did you get it?

pianogirl

Ok, the middle pic was recent as of yesterday, June 21st and I was measuring 37 1/2" around my boobs. So, being that I measure 30" around my ribs makes be a 34" band and with the 37 1/2" around my boobs puts me at a C...PUSHING a D, so 34 C-ish. When I first started, my boobs measured between 34"-34 1/2". So to gain at least 3" in under a year is pretty mind blowing to me!!

But as for the top...Kohls! Damn I love Kohls, and just got a 15% coupon in my email this morning. I think I know where Im shopping at this wkend!

Matt B

Mornin Jezzie,I never would have thought anyone could get that kind of growth so fast.And you're right,Kohls has some super prices and their clearance prices can't be beat.
Take care of that ankle.

Matt ;)

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Jezzie I got the same coupon. I'm going bra shopping tomorrow. Anybody know of a really good brand of bra to look for? I love pushup bras right now for the simple fact I get some AWESOME cleavage and the bounce and jiggle I get from them feels AMAZING. So maybe tips on good pushup bras too. If that middle pic is a C cup, pushing a D cup I would so love to be that that size and hope they look just like yours. So how long does it take usually to start growing boobs outward? I definitely feel them getting fuller, just waiting on the outward growth.

lexuswoman

Hey Jezebelle!

Yep, I'm channeling you girlfriend, at night when I do my video I picture my head on top of that picture of you in the purple Mudd bikini top! ;) I love that blue halter top, I bet it came from Kohl's! That's a fun store, but there isn't one anywhere near where I live. There's one very close to where my parents live, so when I go visit them, sometimes my mom & I will go over there to look around. She loves it, she always has tons of Kohl's cash and for her birthday, mother's day and Christmas I get her Kohl's gift cards. She's happy and can pick out what she wants.

We are almost identical with the tape measure, I'm 30 inches under and lately I've been holding fast to 38 inches around. I was up to 39 inches before Memorial day, then my period came and I lost an inch, but I'm still happy to be where I am, but would love to get it back! I was able to wear my Brava for over an hour before going to work this morning and will probably get to pump again at lunch. I wanted to ask you, how do you get such great cleavage, like in that purple bikini top and the blue halter top. I don't get that look unless I wear a push-up bra, I think its because my boobs are further apart on my chest (although when I brava, I try to get the domes as close together as possible to help with that) and man, I look so much saggier than you do. I would love to have your perkiness. I'm one week away from being 5 months into my program, I'd love it if I could grow 3 inches in a year like you did! There's still 7 more months for that! :D Have a great weekend and happy shopping at Kohl's!

pianogirl

Hey Matt! I wish I could say that Im takin it easy on my ankle, but of course, like always Im pushing it to the limit. Hey, that lawn wont mow itself....maybe I should get a cow..or horse...that'll mow it down! LOL! But I digress.. ;) I was THIS CLOSE to snoogling last night, then I thought of so many stories of people over doing it and getting neg results. So, I did it for an hr and half then went to bed. I figure, if it aint broke, dont fix it right?! But I agree...if u had these, really theres no hiding them anymore. There kinda out there, which is the whole point! LOL!

Dustin2218, I wear Maidenform bras now and 1 Victoria's bra. I would say, from what I found that gives the best cleavage (for me at least)s is model number 8829 (which is no longer in production) search Ebay and Amazon, you can find them new there. And model number 9359, that adds 2 cup sizes and gives MAJOR clevage! I just got a brand new white bra of 8829 on Ebay last night for $15.99 free ship. There pretty true to size, so I didnt find any issues there. You can still find the 9359 in stores in every color and size. Im lucky that I have a Maidenform outlet by me, which I cant wait to visit! Just found out last wk about it

LexusGuuuuurllly!! I WISH I could tell you how I get the clevage and roundness that I do! Maybe also try one of the bras I wear. I specifically shop for bras that make me cleavagy. But what I try to do with noogle is hold the cups up higher on my chest while noogling so it pulls higher chest tissue. I also have the cups so close together the edges touch. If you have a prob keeping them on when you move around, try wearing a really large sports bra. I bought a cheap one from walmart for like $9. I bought one that measures 42" band. This helps get it over the cups and keep them tight on your body. Im sorry your having such a tricky time keeping your noogle on. At least your having luck with your Brava!

pianogirl

One more thing Dustin....Im not 100% on when I saw outward growth. I think the majority of mine is in fullness which is where I wanna see it. If you grow outwards, then you will be baggy saggy without a bra. But if you gain fullness, round firm, thats better cause they stay up and go further up when you wear a push up bra

lexuswoman

Hey Jezabelle!

Get a goat for your lawn, that'll keep it nice and short! I've been doing just what you suggested about pushing the cups up higher to get more top growth pulled in. I've had good luck with the brava even though I'm not wearing it for the 10 hour regime they suggest. I just like to get the full and plump look for a while! I actually ended up getting the XL NB cups, they're the ones Lucy suggested after seeing my photo and I was able to get them both on that one time, but I'm going to keep trying. Its like when I put them on, I can't move or they'lll fart off. When I put on my brava, I can put on make-up, blow dry my hair, do dishes, laundry, and move around without them coming loose. I'm going to walmart tomorrow so i'll look for a cheap sports bra in a large band size and see if that helps. I read another posting where somebody used one that zipped up the front and it made it much easier too. I like the foam rings because I need the cushioning and something to fill in the gaps between my skin and the cups. Also, that hard plastic isn't comfortable on my skin. I'll keep trying and in the meantime keep using my brava. I finally told my husband about my video program after he said 3 or 4 times a few weekends ago, I swear your boobs are bigger, I swear your boobs have grown and then finally, its like you're on something. I couldn't stop giggling when I told him, he couldn't believe it, but understood why I didn't say anything because if he noticed then it was really working :D So, I'm holding off on telling him about the NB until I can use it successfully a few times without funky ring marks. I need to get some new bras, I just can't afford them right now. I"ll have to check around on ebay. Later gator! ;D

pianogirl

Well, if your hubby noticed, then your def getting bigger! I asked my husband the other night when I was putting them on.."Is this weird to you?" And he said No...and that he benefits from it! I laughed...cause I feel like "I" benefit from it more! I think if you introduce it to him, he'll be OK with it. What guy doesnt want bigger boobs!? Guys? Testify? Hahaa!

When it comes to getting them on and getting them to stay on, I have a system to it. I was thinkin...maybe I should make a little video and post it here. I know everyones got their own way to it, but I think that if there are people who just cant get the right trick to it, assistance helps.

lexuswoman

Hey there!

You're very lucky to have a husband who supports you! When I told mine about what I had been doing, he said "Don't stop!" We mutually benefit from it! ;) Hey, that's a great idea about making a video and posting it. Any advice is appreciated! The time when I got the cups to work, I thought, man, I got this down, piece of cake, i can do this again! I was doing one at a time and sealing them off with those large binder clips. The XL's def felt roomier than the CL's, I felt like my boobs were being squashed in the CL's. I'm very used to the Brava domes, they're so easy to put on first of all because of that big, soft, sticky silicone rim, I think the fact that I have something cushioned and sticking to my skin helps me put them on. I can put on the Brava domes in less than a minute and in the dark! I even watched the Flatty Natty You Tube video and did just she said, but its pump, pump, pump, fart, fart, fart. Try again. I know that if I can get it to work without leaving ring marks, he'll probably be on board with me doing it for an hour or so at night.

Matt B

-Jezzie, yes they are kind of out there and they are gorgeous like I said before. And,like I told Alice once-I'd like to have them for a week or so just to try them out!!LOL.
I likke the Maidenforms as well especially vthe 7900-7909-7959.They're t-shirt bras and comfortable as hell> The 7900 has lace wings, the other two don't.The twins rest nicely and invisibly in them with just a slight outward bump LOL in a sweatshirt even in the 36 D.

pianogirl

Heres the bra I got off Ebay on Friday. Im REALLY impressed!!! I gotta go get like 3 more cause their discontinued! This is a 34C, nomal amount of gel padding around the outer sides. This is model number 8829 from Maidenform.
Resampled_062512125335.jpg

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m327/pagelee2/Resampled_062512125335.jpg

Matt B

Hey Jez,absolutely beautiful.And the bra ain't bad either.LOL! I have two with the lace sides in the t-shirt 7900and 7909 and they're great.I got those on e-bay as well.And yes, Kohls is great on clearance stuff too.

I'm noogling as I type.Got home early from a welding job so I thought piss on it I'm going to treat the girls to a good session.

Have a great day Jez, Matt ;)

lexuswoman

Hey Jezabelle!

You look great and what a beautiful bra! Maybe if I get Maidenform my boobs will look as good as your's! :D I would love to have cleavage like your's. I just got the dreaded shrinkage from AF and I'm not happy about it. May was my best month ever, I was up to 39 inches (almost a DD :) ;) :D ;D), literally busting out of my bras and feeling so good! That's when my husband took notice and I couldn't keep it a secret any longer, now I wish I'd kept my mouth shut. So, I was just about to mark my 4th month doing nbe and thought I had gained 2 inches and.........then when my period came on 5/25, something happened and I couldn't regain the size after my period was over. I was doing pretty much everything I'd been doing all along, listening to the video, doing my massage and using the Brava but something happened and I don't know what. The first problem I noticed was my nipple/areola region began to "pucker up" like when you get cold, making my shrunken boobs look even smaller and I wasn't getting good swelling after using my brava. :-[ I'm very perplexed as to what happened, and I'm racking my brain to trying to remember if I was doing anything differently in May than I am now. I'm drinking plenty of water so I know hydration isn't the issue. In 5 days I'll have been on my nbe program for 5 months and I feel I don't have much to show for it. I'm still measuring in at 38 inches, but very loosely and I don't have the fullness that I had back in may. Does this happen to you when its time for AF to visit? :mad:

pianogirl

Hey Matt! Well THANK YOU for all the kind words dear! Yea I just checked your bras out on Ebay, their really nice T shirt bras! They look really comfy. At least you got an afternoon off to NOOGLE AROUND! That'll be me at around 8 tonite. I get about an hr or two in before bed. Oh, I emailed you on Fri I think. Not sure if you got it

So...Lexus...I hear ya girl. IDK...last month was a KILLER MONTH! I think there was something in the water that made us super massive. I have nooooo idea what I did different other than be in a whole different state for the entire month. I was really excited cause I really thought I had hit a new milestone. And as quick as it came...there it went :-\ BOOOOOOO!!!

Heres what happens to me every month. Im a steady 37 1/2" for the majority of the month, then about a week and a half before my period I will swell up to 38"++. I REMAIN at this size till about 2 days after my period! YES, THIS IS STRANGE! Usually from what I hear, you will deflate as soon as the period begins. But my hormones arent normal to begin with! Then BAM, I shrink down to 36" for about a day, then gain it back over the course of 2 days. I think it has all to do with hormones. I cant even take the pill cause it makes me really sick, so I ended up getting my tubes tied. Now, why I think I have had such great success, is because I had the weight on my chest to begin with. I just lost a lot of weight and of course thats where you lose a lot of it. I believe its more difficult to acheive grand results quickly if you start with your current largest breast size. So, if you havent been larger than you are now, that may be why your results havent been as large as mine. Remember...I WAS this big 15 years ago then shrunk to a 34A. Now Im finally back where I originally began but Im finding it hard to get much bigger as quickly as I did a year ago. But Im happy!

Matt B

Hi Jezzie, I didn't get a message or anything from you on Friday.All three of those bras are 36 D and with a cami are completely invisible under any shirt or sweater.But they may not be for long!LOL ;D
What is a gel bra? Is it a push up or push down or out or what? ^____^!

pianogirl

Hmmm....gonna have to check my email sent folder. Thanks Hotmail!! Wow...36D's...damn...dont know how ya hide those suckers! This bra is cool as hell! The push up part is not foam, its gel under the fabric. So if you feel it, it feels like a real boob, nice and squishy and moves with your body. I dont know why they stopped making this!! They have a new one with memory foam like a temperpedic bra. But, not a huge fan of that one. Its really nice! I gotta beg my hubby to allow me to buy 3 more before their gone forever! Tight cash flow now :(