Need advice - Unstable swelling :(

OptimisticGirl

Dear,

I have been noogling for over 6 weeks.Here is my stats for your reference

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1755.0.html

Starting from mark 1 1/2 on the M domes the first day and now can fill 90% of the M domes. I haven't completely filled the M domes yet, but have to move to L domes because my nipple touch the wall of the domes and get urgly (they turn bigger and darker). I can definitely say that I have better swelling than when I started, but my problem is that the swelling is not stable, if you know what I mean.

For example I had surprised swelling yesterday, but back to normal swelling today, then tomorrow get an under average swelling and the next day get a huge. It is out of order and makes my feeling fluctuates from day by day, too.

Is there any one who has the same problem? Please help!

Anastasia916

No worries hun, swelling depends on alot of factors, how much water you got throughout the day, how much protein, how much pressure you used while pumping, how long you pumped, etc. etc. My advice... PUT DOWN THE MEASURING TAPE!!! Stop measuring daily, it will drive you nuts! I would say measure once a week or once a month. I barely measure at all. It's best not to stress over it. But yes some days I get more swelling then others, so what? I could care less how big or little my swelling is, what I want to see is how much growth I'm getting, that's what really matters, and to be honest 6 weeks is definitely not long enough to stress over this. Lock up the measuring tape and throw away the key! Go by how your breasts feel in your hands and how your bras fit. Just pump daily without stressing so much, make it second nature like brushing your teeth and before you know it, 3 and 4 months have past and you have some real growth, not just swelling. But definitely the measuring tape is not your friend lol.

OptimisticGirl

Thank you, Anastasia

I definitely agree that 6 weeks is too early to stress over any thing, even 6 months is still early for me because I have very little to start with. If it's convenient, I would love to stick with NB for about 6 years :D
In fact I do not depend on the measure tape to judge my swelling. Somehow I always measure myself wrongly. Unstable swelling that I'm asking about is the swelling inside the domes when I pump which I measure by marking on the diameter of the domes. The difference between each session may be huge. I just wonder if that is normal?

C

chloespeaks

OptimisticGirl,
I think it is very normal. And adding to Anastasia that it could mean lots of things - our bodies are different EVERY day - monthly hormone cycles seem to affect some women much more than others too.

And yeah, it appears with alot of women here and myself, from day to day, week to week changes seem to be the norm.

T

tavia

this isnt something to worry about, i get different swelling all the time, depending on how cold or warm i am if i feel unwell if ive drank lots of water, if ive eaten less or more and so on and so on, even the type of cream makes a difference..

this is normal dont wory about it at all ;D ;D ;D

last night i had amazing swelling they were so big, but id also taken some msm so that had oviously changed my body so i got more swelling...

dony worry at all ok hun x

OptimisticGirl

Thank you chloespeaks and TT so much for your advice,

TT: great to hear that good news from you! ;D Good luck with your F, girl!

My another question is that if my swelling changes because of different level of hormone every day, then should I try to find some thing to make my hormone balance, or to make myself less being affected by such?

;D

T

tavia

its not definatly because of your hormones, hormones changing is a natural thing. you dont need to take naything, we all get unstable swelling its just the process of vacume pumping, some thimes its more sometimes less...

it seems that you may be over thinking this whole process a bit..
there many different creams /gels/etc u can use that can alter swelling, coco butter to keep skin smooth and prevent stretch marks, wild yam to help increase swelling, q10 for firmnes, and so on...

there pills to help speed the process of growth and swelling like bo, pm and more,

supplements to help your body get all the nutrition it needs..

and more..... bottom line, just keep pumping each day(swelling or no sweling) and u are on the right track.., if u have pains from the domes use padding,,

you are doing very well so dont be upset but the varying amount of swelling you are getting...ask teeny tiny,, swelling doesnt count for much its the real growth you need to look out for , swelling is just a nice bonus ;)

T

tavia

noogleberry isnt a medical condition its just a vacume pump thats all, u dont need to balance anything suga, (it even works for men). as long as you are eating and drinking right, dont have any abnormal breast irritation or marks/swellings/legions etc/not breast feeding/// then u are goood to go.(i may have missed some thing but im sure some 1 will fill in whats missing)

you are basically increasing blood flow to your breasts and keeping it there consistantly for that part of your body to get more nutrients and build on its self

sorry about all the mistakes.. i type that fast as im alos doing something else that i skip words or type backwards lol... my brain is do-lally, i type faster than i can think :-[

amelie

Just one question: does wild yam help with temporary swelling or does it make them grow? I always get itchy after using wild yam or fenugreek with the lotion, that´s why i was wondering.

OptimisticGirl

@ TT: Thank you very much. I still can understand what you are trying to say, hun :-*
Will try to keep at pumping! ;D

Fingers crossed ;D