Need Advise from users please

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Hi there, I don't want to bore people but I really need some help.

I used to be one of those lucky people who bloomed during puberty, i was slim toned and thanks to my mums genes, by the time i was 18 had a wonderful E cup chest. I got married and had 2 children by the time i was 23, obviously the body i remember became a distant memory, but I didn't mind, I had the life I wanted was happily married and had 2 wonderful children.

In 2010 i became pregnant with our 3rd, unfortunatly at just 3 months along I found out my husband was cheeting on me, with someone younger and with the kind of body I used to have :( we sperated and since then i have gone it alone.

I spent the rest of my pregnancy very subconcious about my body, and began to feel very down about it. i knew breast feeding a third child would deform my chest even further, but i couldn't sacrifice what I felt was best for her and breast fed anyway.

I finished breast feeding a year ago and have been left not only alot smaller but deflated and worst of all there is over a cup size difference between the 2. I have been left with a C on the left and not quite a B on the right, it is so obvious i have to wear mens t.shirts 2 sizes too big so they don't cling at all and i am never comfortable as to buy a bra i fit on one size and look like a child trying on mums bra on the other.

I hit a huge depression, i couldnt shake for nearly a year. One day I came to the realization that there must be something i could do about this. I decided to start saving, but being a single mum with next to nothing to spare it has taken a long long long time, but now I am finally getting close to actually being able to do it. which in itself has me feeling a little better, imagining that this time in 6 months i might be able to wear womens clothes, i might be able to go out and maybe even meet someone new without being petrified that they would think i am some sort of freak.

But now I don't know what to do?

I found the noogleberry website and thought this pump would be perfect, if I went for the extra large i could not only get them back to the same size, maybe i could get back to being closer to the size i used to be, back when i felt like a real woman. With it having taken so long and so much effort to get money together I didn't want to jump in blind, so I did a google search to see success stories etc.

I found one and it has scared the life out of me. I read loads of reviews that said it worked and that after a while the results become permenant. but then i got to some that were saying it was just a re packaged sex toy? that it didnt work and just made them swell for a bit, my bra would fit in the morning but by teatime id be lost in it again??????

I stopped reading at this point and decided the best place to get answers would be to come to the noogleberry forum and talk to people who had actually used it.

It is so scary thinking about paying over money that its taken soo long to build up and buy something that might not do what I expect. I want to even up the size of my breasts and then hopefully increase them both a cup size or 2, i dont want to be strapped to a pump 24/7 to achieve this as i have young children to look after and i want the results to last.

can anyone tell me if this is what i will get if i get te noogleberry pump? and if not do you know how to contact noogleberry so i can ask them myself?

any help and advise would be greatly appriciated, I have been waiting so long for this and really do see it as a step towards getting the real me back, i don't want to make the wrong decision now.

Many Thanks in advance to anyone who reponds xxx

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Honey, you have not bored any one and you are in the right place ;D so dont worry. The noogleberry does work for alot of people, it takes time to get the results you want but it can be done ;D theres loads of people out there that dont no nothing about natural breast enlargement or pumping and they are the negative ones but read the forum and see for your self what people have achieved, many women are in the same postion you are, so your amongst friends and people that understand. I have to say the noogleberry sounds perfect for your situation. Before you make a decision though just look around and speak to more people and see for yourself ;D Good luck and dont worry about anything it sounds like you have had a hard time of things without having to worry about your boobs, you will get where you want to be just give it time ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

0xducesax0

Hey there :)

Welcome to the forum!

Personally, I really do the love the noogleberry. I haven't seen major results but that's my fault, as I have only just started being consistent a week ago. Also, I've always been small breasted so it might take longer. I get really nice swelling straight after noogleberry that stays around for a couple of hours. The reason I like the swelling (even if it's temporary) is that at least I can see what I will look like if I keep doing this and this motivates me :)

Your situation sounds great for noogling. Most of the girls on this forum that see the best results have breastfed before and have, once upon a time, had great boobs so they're noogling to get those back. Not only do they get them back they also get them bigger :p

The reason I think investing in noogleberry is a good idea is because it's not expensive at all. You even get discounts if you're quite active on this forum. Lucy (the person who sells the noogleberry) is soooo nice and helpful you can e-mail her at lucy@noogleberry.com for any questions you may have. Like Cheryl said, take your time look around the forum and see for yourself that its actually a worthwhile small investment :)

minnie34

Hello mumof 3 and welcome to the forum!
Thank you for sharing your story - it really sounds like you've been through a lot and your kids are lucky to have you as their mum I'd say :)
Like Epic pointed out; the NB is not expensive, and it is very easy to use. I have young children as well and my noogling is done when they've gone to bed and I'd be sitting the sofa anyway, so might just as well be hooked up to the NB :)
I also found myself very deflated after breastfeeding was finished. I never had big breasts to begin with, so my journey has been quite long (18 months so far) but I have had progress, and I believe it to be permanent as I've taken breaks and the growth has stayed.

The NB is not a quick fix, but if you're willing to give it some time, I think you have a very good chance of getting good results. Have a look at the picture pages, many users have before and after pics. Some of them are amazing and really, really inspiring.
We can all relate to wanting to grow and/or change the way our breasts look - you'll find a forum full of really supportive people. Yes, the swelling will go down but over time, you will experience growth as well as swelling. And even the feeling of a bit of swelling is a good one, enough to make you want to pump again!! :D

Teeny Tiny

Welcome to the forum, and I'm sorry to hear everything you've been through, some men can be so heartless and cruel. As far as your breast situation, noogleberry can help. I'd recommend getting the contoured large at least to start with, pumping the smaller one alone until it catches up in size with the larger, then start pumping them together. Or at least pump the smaller one longer or do extra sessions with it alone, otherwise the larger will stay larger and the difference may get even larger if the larger increases faster, which is what I experienced. I pump both of mine at the same time because there's only maybe half a cup size difference, I just pump the smaller one a bit harder than the larger. They've evened out somewhat pumping that way, thinking about adding some right only sessions to finish evening them out.

Good luck, hope you give noogleberry a try, I'm positive you won't be sorry if you do. ;) :D ;D

J

janonthemtn

Hello mumOf3Angels,

Be encouraged! This is the right thing, it works, you need to be consistent, at least 2x/day, start with 15 mins. until your breasts get used to it. Drink 1/2 your weight in ounces of water. Maybe Lucy can help you with that conversion. (I'm in USA) Some of the users are men and they have been successful in enlarging their breasts. You are a woman
so don't doubt that it will work for you. I breast fed 5 children, and I am now 59 years old! My breasts look great now thanks to NB and all the wonderful people here. This July will be 4 years since I started NB. As an old bf said, "you look like a boy" 5 years ago. That was what started me on my quest to find a way to make my breasts larger, surgery would be a last resort. Then I stumbled across NB. When I first got NB I used it for a few weeks and gave up. I didn't think I was making any progress. Then I saw Eman's posts, and that's when I said, if a man can get his breasts to grow, I should be able to since I'm a woman. Before my children were born, I was a 32 B. Not much to start with, after breastfeeding they looked like 2 empty sacks. I bent down in front of a mirror one day, and let me tell you it was not a pretty sight. So I started a 2nd time very determined to succeed. Now I buy 34DD bras and they look great, my new husband of 2 years definitely likes them. He said just the other day, "When I met you, you didn't have them, and I still wanted to be with you." So he is a good guy, I love him. Oh, but I digress. Here are the problems with NB. It does take time and commitment, you do have to continue to buy different sizes as your breasts outgrow the previous size, and you have to continually buy new bras!
All problems I have happily dealt with. I don't know how to see the older posts on NB, (from when I started) maybe Lucy can help you with that. There was great info on those posts especially from Philli. So begin your journey with NB, and make time to do the job. I liked to use something warm to help with circulation before and after. I have a homemade cloth bag filled with whole dried corn, warmed for 2 mins. in a microwave. You can try a warm shower or bath before or after. So, I wish you the best and wonderful things for your 3 children. janonthemtn

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Thank you all so much for your kind comments, I know to most people the pump is not expensive, but to me in my situation it is a lot of money and therfore i worry about spending so much on something for me, if it wont work. Many thanks to you all, I'm still torn but find hope in your words x