New airlock contour cups and pump with gauge

Loulou2020

@MEIK Your english is PERFECT ! Thanks for all those informations. Why do you have to wait so long for the rings ? Is it because Lucy will do part refund and part sending you silicone rings in return of the system ? The rings will fit on the cup you have ? What size are your blue cup ? I had to return the system as well. Same problem than you. Doesn't fit properly on the rib cage, hurts and no succion. Air goes away every second. You have to pump every 2 seconds, ...annoying.

MEIK

Thanks Loulou,
I don't know,the goods are out of stock.The system witch was delivered, came without the rings. I do not want this system to be returned only refunded and I Hope the rings will fit one my chinese cups.They are inner diameter of 14cm and outer Diameter of 16cm, Just a little bit more than nb's XL cups. The curve is even better and at the edges not so charp = lesser marks after pumping, but it hurts without rings.The suction is excellent and of course the price...

GrowingSome

Thanks Loulou,
I don't know,the goods are out of stock.The system witch was delivered, came without the rings. I do not want this system to be returned only refunded and I Hope the rings will fit one my chinese cups.They are inner diameter of 14cm and outer Diameter of 16cm, Just a little bit more than nb's XL cups. The curve is even better and at the edges not so charp = lesser marks after pumping, but it hurts without rings.The suction is excellent and of course the price...
Your system is great, I’ve been searching on AliExpress to try and re-create it, but I get lost. I’m quite frustrated with the Noogleberry, it leaks, and the silicone tubing gets bent and there’s no way for me to get both cups vacuumed on at the same time, so it takes me twice as long.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
GrowingSome. You really have to do one cup at a time. Pump up the first then pump the second. I really don’t know why they give you that “y” pipe. It’s useless! It’s too troublesome to pump both at the same time. It not necessary. If you have air locks , just hook one pipe to the pump and the other into the valve lock pump it up to where you want it and then do the second one. You can even do different pressures in one if one site is smaller than the other. I know it worked for me. Good luck. You have to find what works best for you.
T

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Oh one more thing, use plenty of oil. The slippery your skin is it will do two things, aid in drawing the skin in the cup and also help with a good seal.

MEIK

Your system is great, I’ve been searching on AliExpress to try and re-create it, but I get lost. I’m quite frustrated with the Noogleberry, it leaks, and the silicone tubing gets bent and there’s no way for me to get both cups vacuumed on at the same time, so it takes me twice as long.
Hello GrowingSome,
Tina A is right ,the Y -Tube is a holy shit, you don't be able to pump both sides together, but I think it is the reason of leaking in the thread of the cups, you aren't be able to seal it with teflon tape nor without.

Thank you, yes of course, my system is working, here are comeing the links to the parts ;

The Cups : https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005...t_main.19.21ef5c5fOzTj3B&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu

The Valves https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005...t_main.12.21ef5c5fOzTj3B&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu

MEIK

@MEIK Your english is PERFECT ! Thanks for all those informations. Why do you have to wait so long for the rings ? Is it because Lucy will do part refund and part sending you silicone rings in return of the system ? The rings will fit on the cup you have ? What size are your blue cup ? I had to return the system as well. Same problem than you. Doesn't fit properly on the rib cage, hurts and no succion. Air goes away every second. You have to pump every 2 seconds, ...annoying.
LouLou 2020,
I have ordered Silicone Cup Rings at AliExpress, when they will fit I will tell it you ...