New Book on Breasts

Matt B

Mornin All,I heard a review of the book "Breasts" on MPR this week,and it sounds like a must read for all you gals and guys with girlsLOL on the forum.Considering all the concoctions we take for boob growth and the toxic environment we live in,we all need to read this.
The author had her breast milk analyzed,and they found traces of jet fuel,bha and other toxins.She also goes into why the breasts are so susceptable to problems.

Matt ;)

bexy

hey matt sounds great. what is MPR? DO YOU know the full title of the book and who it is by? thanks

Matt B

Hi Rupert,MPR is Minnesota Public Radio,and that is the title-Breasts.If you google that and MPR you'll find it.

NotSoBusty

I know this thread is wayyyy old, but I totally heard this on NPR on a long road trip, and made my boyfriend listen to it with me!! It was sooo interesting. Can you believe they found jet fuel in her breast milk>!

HerSweetTemptress

The resident hippie witch. (^_^)
Actually, if you look at just the foods you eat, there's a major hinderance to breast growth. Look back in history when GMO foods were put on the public. Birth defects, cancer, etc, skyrocketed in occurances then. Along with obesity. Just keep in mind, the GMO you eat and make your kids eat has had ZERO long term studies on it EVER. Think it's safe to eat? Yeah... look at the world. It says differently. Look at the water you drink. The tap water you drink, cook food with, and shower in contains more poisons put in it by gov't bodies that should be there. The flouride by itsself is hrrible and is a known poison in any amount by the FDA.

Jusr remember, if you fill your body with garbage, nothing good will come of it.