New here

sexycleavage

Welcome Melimel

Good luck noogling, that was good advice you should be patient, careful and make sure you don't overdo it!

Would love to find out about your progress x :D

Teeny Tiny

Hi Sarahmahmood! To answer your question about if it's worth buying the airlock, a lot of people seem to like them. However I could never figure out how to use my airlock and get it to stay on so I threw it back in the box, I have a little different technique I have been using. Rather than trying to get both domes to stay on at the same time, while pumping with one hand, and ending up with all that extra hose and pump hanging off of me I attached a small 3 - 4 inch section of hose to each cup. Right now I have all three sizes I alternate with, then I put them on one at a time, I just put the pump onto the end of the hose, put it in place and pump it up to where it's pumped tight but not over pumped, then I'll fold the hose in half kinking it so the air doesn't leak back in, pull the pump off (making sure the hose stays folded in half or I have to start over), rap a small pony tail tie around it, then move onto the other one. My right breast is a little smaller than the left so I put it on first and take it off last. This way I don't have excess baggage hanging off of me, I find it much easier to do cooking, cleaning, using the bathroom, napping when I'm sick, or just about anything this way. I just get them both pumped up, throw a big shirt on over them, and forget about them until it's time to take them off or to put the pump back on and top them off for a while. Another thing I was thinking about doing is trying to find a quick disconnect one way air valve. If I can find a couple then I'll attach them right off the domes, and attach another piece of tubing onto the pump with the other end of one valve. Then all you'd have to do is attach the quick disconnect, pump, disconnect, do what you want to do until it's time to top them off or remove them.

Actually I just had a really crazy idea that worked. I had a couple aquarium airline tubing check valves laying around, for those of you that don't know anything about aquariums they're designed to let air/water to flow in one direction only. They're used so that if the power gets turned off to the air pump the water won't back up in the line and end up getting into the air pump and damaging it. You can pick them up at any pet store that sells aquarium supplies or most if not all Wal-Marts for about a dollar or two. Well anyway, for those of you that use the pump and hold technique, whether you use them individually like me, or have them joined with the Y connector you can use these check valves instead of an airlock clamp. Just be careful not to over pump, although the airline isn't difficult to pull off of the valve in the event of needing to relieve some pressure. When you're done simply pull the valve off, then put it back on for next time, or slip your finger under the edge of the dome to break the seal and pop them off like I do. Now that I have discovered this, time to go pump!

Hope this gives you some idea as to whether or not to use the airlock.

Later ladies, and gents!

sarahmahmood

Thank you teeny tiny im going to try your approach first it seems loke a good idea, can i ask how long you have been using you pump for? and how much have you grown? i cant wait til my grows im a 34aa at the moment and my husband takes the piss.

P

Philli

Sarah, get your own back.. Suggest he buy a NB Penis extender.

Teeny Tiny

Well Sarahmahmood, I have had my system for about a year now. However life kept getting in the way so I'd start to noogle, then stop. Never noogled long enough to experience any swelling so I guess I wasn't enthused about it enough to try to get it in every day at first, I went at least a month between sessions in the beginning. But I have been noogling regularly for about 10 weeks now, and I have had no noticeable growth that I know of, very little if any. But I have had some very impressive swelling from time to time, and I'm starting to experience more swelling during parts of the month that I normally had very little, so I think I'm starting to get somewhere. Results can vary greatly from person to person, I have hormonal and other health problems that could be hindering my results, but I feel that if I stick with it I will get them.

I've tried just about every BE thing I could find from the pills, to creams, to those pink donut shaped massagers you can buy on ebay, with no growth at all. I haven't tried the PM yet, still debating on whether I want to or not. But I think I found something that will help give me the breasts I want with NB. I know it will take time, patience, and dedication, but now that I have experienced the swelling I'm dedicated! I don't work so I pump and hold for 8 - 12 hours a day when I'm around the house. I massage then pump and hold for a few hours, then I'll give them a rest for about a half hour and another massage then pump and hold for a few more hours, I continue that for 3 - 4 sessions a day. I think I'm starting to retain a little more swelling than I was, I start out each day at about a 34AA - 34A (34AA is the size I started out with), then by the end of my daily sessions depending on the time of month and amount of swelling I had for the day I'm up to anywhere from a loose 36B to an overflowing 36B.

I'm wearing mine right now, it was kind of awkward at first using these air valves I have on them because they make them stick out kind of far, but I fixed that problem. My hubby has some 1/4" tubing connectors laying around so I pawed through them and found some 90 degree angle (or elbow connectors), connected them to my large and XL domes with a short piece of tubing, then connected the check valves to the elbow with another short piece of tubing so that they angle down. So now they're out of the way and my big shirt fits over them easier without tugging on the tubing or valves. Then I just attached a piece of tubing to my pump, which I attach to the valve hanging down, pump to where I want it, then disconnect the pump tubing from the bottom of the valve, do the same with the other one, then forget about them till I'm ready to take them off or top them off. I find that I'm not having to top them off at all using the valves though, they seem to retain the pressure better than any other method I've tried.

sarahmahmood

Philli, that is so funny im def gonna use that one when he says it again lol Thank you Teenytiny i used your approach last night once i got the hang of it, it worked and i could walk around with them on without the pump hanging down, i got to do my housework and feed my 9 month son it was wicked i can leave them on longer now i cant wait to start seeing results. Im getting aching pain when there not on and itchiness so hopefully its a good sign....

C

chloespeaks

Teenytiny,
I think I saw that you had posted pics somewhere else on this board with your cool contraptions. Was that you?

I think stuff like that is helpful as a reference hint pinned somewhere more permanent on the boards. I was thinking of trying something like that out, but couldn't remember where I saw the pics, and I'm so much more visual than verbal when it comes to these things.

I'm a newbie here so I'm not sure where is appropriate to suggest.

chloe