New lotion on the market for breast enlargement

pipitavivita

Hey lovelies!

I was just reading the daily mail as usual, and came across this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2058603/Nip--Fabs-Bust-Fix-New-miracle-serum-alternative-breast-surgery.html

What do you guys think? :D I always use lots of lotion of course due to noogling, but honestly, besides making my skin silky, they have never done much else.. and besides, if this cream promises to do what it does, there are so many questions... are the results permanent? Will you always store fat more easily in your breasts after, even if you lose weight, since the cells enlarge? Do they just enlarge temporarily, similarly to a limp plumper? Will this "fat increase" actually make you gain weight( bearing in mind that you need to really have quite big breasts in order for them to cause a significant increase in your weight)? What do you think, have you read about this at all? It's not too pricey and sounds too good to be true, no? Of course with noogling I thought the same initially, too cheap and too good to be true, and I was proven wrong, but then again I know I would have never given it a try if the hundreds of posts with progress stories and pics wouldn't be up here.

Would you be willing to give this a try?

i googled it just now and there isnt many stuff about it written. if it was true and it would be sold 100 000 per fortnight, there would be more information about it. there obviously will be now as it is posted this way in a popular newspaper. it seems to me that it is just a commercial and a woman who was paid to say those things. but who knows? its not that expensive and maybe i will buy it at boots when gonna be noogling and try it out ´?;)

+ if you go on their website they just say "i went from 32c to 32 as seen on daily mail", i didnt find any concrete before and after picture, just the commercialized newspaper thing. but i dont know. maybe im just skeptic?

edit: i just read about this item and got across good point: only hormones can make grow boobs , which is true, and we dont know that this cream does have any? or is that mangosteen a hormone?

lollipop

Worked pretty well for me, I'm surprised I haven't heard of anyone on here trying it.. i doubt it's permanent in my case and unfortunately at the moment i hardly eat anything so i guess it's just the 'expanding your fat cells' bit.. god knows how, rather than new 'fat deposits'. It was actually what inspired me to go looking for more brava results pics (i've been dreaming of being able to afford brava for 3 years!) and that is actually how i came across the NB! I only wish i had found it three years ago, lol, but brava like to pretend they're the only one that works and i believed them until i saw the forum here! but i did notice more plumpness and 1/2 an inch or so pretty quickly with it, pre NB and i think (if i wash the lotion from noogling quickly enough and then put it on) it does help me maintain swelling better but i haven't done it enough times to really tell, and i've only had my NB slightly less than a month, most of which i wasnt really noogling due to those damn dots! Fitting the larges fine without overpumping now though :) but maybe i just respond well to boob growth (here's hoping!) would be nice if one little part of my life actually went well, lol!