gina3

thank you so much,, i'll have to dig for some old photos ,will try to find some , i am so addicted to pumping and am lovin it so much

Attachments

• 6614134.jpg
    6614134.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 133

gina3

july 13.... simply couldn't stay away from pumping.. here are a few pics of the latest. i love seeing the red pump marks... means it was a great session.. my nipples are right to the end of the xL cups.. it takes about a hour of pumping to get them there. what a wonderful feeling... I find that after having the cups on for a hour and a half i need to take them off, but i get them to latch on again within a brief rest period ,, for another couple of hours... wow what a great sensation when my breasts get sucked into the cups...and the nipples touch the end of the cups... mmmm so good .. so. on to the pics

Attachments

• Picture 418.jpg
    Picture 418.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture 419.jpg
    Picture 419.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 420.jpg
    Picture 420.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 421.jpg
    Picture 421.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 117

katieb

I'm so jealous. I can only get my boobs to around the 3" marks in the XLs. Can't imagine how big they would look if they were getting towards the ends of the domes. Well done you!

gina3

after 1 hr of pumping, my bullet bra fits so nice, i'll be wearing this bra all day , well, at leat for a couple of hours and then more pumping then back on with the bra

Attachments

• Picture 427.jpg
    Picture 427.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture 428.jpg
    Picture 428.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 115

gina3

Thanks Spaz.

It can be done by all. just a little dedication to pumping will make it happen, i love the way my breasts get in the way now. hehehehe

Attachments

• Picture 369.jpg
    Picture 369.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 115

jampa59

gina,

just recieved my kit today......i bought medium cups but they feel like they are too small.

can you tell me what size you started with and how many times a day you pump and for how long? I also purchased a nipple kit too and was suprised - after i pumped my nipples for the 3rd time they began to lactate ..... when i took the 1 cup off of my nipple it sprayed milk - normal?

as you can see from my pics - my breasts are very small. i would love to get them to 1/2 the size of yours.

Attachments

• Picture 408.jpg
    Picture 408.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 398.jpg
    Picture 398.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Picture 407.jpg
    Picture 407.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Picture 390.jpg
    Picture 390.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 120

gina3

hi Jampa. I started with the XXL but, they were a little too big so I ordered the XL and they are just perfect My breasts are a c cup right now and i hope to have them a d cup by December. Wow Id love to lactate , but alas no luck in that department yet. I am now pumping for over and hour in the XL cups and doing another hour in the XXL cups , it seems to be working for me. I am so happy I found noogle as the are the best cups on the market . I would suggest that you try to get at least 2 or 3 sessions in every day to see breast growth

that1spaztichik

noogleberry is definitely the best! Joni (jnorton22002) started pumping with another brand (L.A. something or another..) and she has said that in just 2 days of noogling, she can feel a difference that she didn't feel with the other pump.

jampa59

Gina - I'm ordering the XLs today - medium are just too small inside. I will use them until i get the XLs. I am def seeing some breast growth due to lactation but i know the NB will improve it. I started to lactate because of the female herbs i take - i've been taking fenugreek, fennel, red clover, and saw palmetto for about 2 months. About 2 weeks ago i added Pueraria Mirifica (also known as White Kwao Krua) - that really kicked my growth into hyper drive. I found out i could lactate when i was feeling some pressure around my nipples - i started to stimulate them by wetting my fingers and rubbing my nipples to stimulate them. After a few mins of that very tiny droplets of milk started to spray from my nipples. I def don't produce enough milk to breast feed a child but i am producing more each day so who knows. It is an amazing feeling knowing that i can produce milk.

gina3

oh wow AWESOME . have to get of that stuff ;D .you will be so addicted to the XL you will want to sleep with them on . wtg.

gina3

my july 25 th pumping pixs i think its time to go to the xxl cups now , still lovin it

Attachments

• Picture 455.jpg
    Picture 455.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Picture 454.jpg
    Picture 454.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 101
  • Picture 453.jpg
    Picture 453.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 127

jnorton22002

Hi Joni here.

Yes they do look awesome. That1 is correct in every way. The noogles are the best. I'm almost out doing the larges myself now. My nipples are soooo close to the top of the domes. Keep up the great work hugs Joni :-* :-* :-*

gina3

thank you Joni and Kevin . I am LOVIN it too, so addicted to pumping them . Todays treat for nipples

Attachments

• Picture 464.jpg
    Picture 464.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 127

gina3

Aug 3 ... still lovin it ... i notice stretch marks between my boobies ... love the noogle marks

Attachments

• Picture 491.jpg
    Picture 491.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 117
  • Picture 493.jpg
    Picture 493.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Picture 489.jpg
    Picture 489.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 472.jpg
    Picture 472.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 148

k9funfan

OMG Gina! Thank you for directing me to this site and to your photos. I can not believe how spectacular you look! Never in a million years would I have imagined what is possible in developing breasts. Big, beautiful, full breasts. Your's a absolutley gorgeous. Please don't ever stop your journey. You are an inspiration.

Your description of what you feel when waking to the surging suction on your breasts is right on! And its no wonder you have a bra fetish. The way your bras enhance your wonderful breasts is stimulating to say the least.

Hal