New Noogle Lady Here!

bustme1981

Hello Everyone,

I've been browsing the noogleberry forum for the past 2 months, and recently started noogling with the large domes. I wanted to show you all my progress.

My stats:

Height: 5ft
Weight: 112lbs
Bra size: I range from a 34A to a 32B. My goal is to fit into a 34C with the help of noogle of course.
First pic of me in leopard is a 34A..(first 1 week a half of noogle) The rest are 3 weeks. The last one is me in a 34 B bra after noogling.

Attachments

• noogle2halfweeks1.jpg
    noogle2halfweeks1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 190
  • noogle3week2_1.jpg
    noogle3week2_1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 260
  • noogle3week.jpg
    noogle3week.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 178

Gaia2011

Hi Dear

First of all, You have lovely breast shape and size. I am very sure you will progress very well and grow to C cup if that is your goal.

Can you share your experience how often do you noogle and how long do u go at it for?

Great result sis!

cheers

eva_bs

Hi!!!
Welcome to this amazing forum!!!! I'm happy you decided to also be apart of us....and put pictures!!!
You have a very nice shape to begin with!!!! ;)
I can deffinitely see that the NB gives you nice swelling on top!!! Wow!!!
Good Luck on reaching your goal!!! Hope you will reach it fast!!!
Keep us all updated!
Good Luck!
Eva.

bustme1981

Hey Ladies!! :-*

Thank you so much for taking the time out to view my pics and stats. ;)

Gaia2011: Thanks!! Yeah my goal is to reach a C cup but the ultimate goal is a D cup!
I started out noogling for 15-30 mins when I first recieved my domes but then I realized that I was slowly progressing (my patience was running out. lol).
So, then I started noogling for an hour each day, 5 days a week. Now, I am noogling 4 days a week for 1 hr when I get home from work and 30 mins before I go to bed.

Eva_bs: Thanks!! It's great to be here. I love reading other nooglers stats , and viewing their progress pics. It gives me so much inspiration, and it motivates me to keep GOING! ;D Good luck on reaching your goal as well. 8)

That1spaztichik: Thanks!! I am going to keep going, not giving up! I viewed your pics and you'e doing a good job as well!

Gina3: Thanks! Same to you. :)

I will keep you ladies posted... The next pic go around will be in another 4 weeks..

Happy Growing and thanks for the kind remarks.

Aim4c

Hi Bustme1981,

Welcome to the noogleberry family.
Your breasts are lovely. You seem to be responding very well to NB.

Keep noogling and I'm sure you will reach your goal.

All the best!

bustme1981

Hey LADIES!

I've been noogling since July, and it is now the beginning of October. A little later than the 4 week mark I promised but I was a little down about my weight gain and decided not to post any pics at that time.

Here is a pic that I took today after noogling for an hour. I ordered the XL cups because I want more fullness! Currently using the L cups :-\.

Let me know what you think..

Attachments

• noogle3months.jpg
    noogle3months.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 186

jnorton22002

Hi bustme,

Your picture looks absolutely gorgeous. Please, keep posting and lets us know how things are going for you. You look great mu dear

Mama Joni also know as Joni :-* :-* :-* :-*

didi1959

Hi,

I'm awaiting delivery of my Noogleberry any day now and your progress is quite an inspiration.

You have a beautiful breast shape.

Thanks for sharing.

May you obtain complete success.

Diane

bustme1981

Thank you didi1959,that1spaztichik, and jnorton22002.

You guys are sooo sweet! I appreciate the compliments. At times I want the progress to happen quicker than what it is, but I know i will acheive my goal, 34C.

good luck your guys success as well.

Happy NOOGLING!

Question, that1spaztichik: why do you think that the XL's are tricky? :)

junjo

You look great, girl! And I can see some real good swelling there, they already look bigger.

I am secretly(not that secretly anymore) happy to see that you have the same height as me ;D
We are going to be two awesome ladies with tiny little bodies and huge boobage I bet.

that1spaztichik

Well, I've been using the XL's for about 4 months now, and it took me a good 2 months to get used to pumping them on and then NOT having them fart off (haha) and then a good 3 months until I could airlock them and walk around and do things. Maybe it's just because my ribcage is somewhat small...they barely both fit on my chest at the same time, there's JUST enough room!

wowzers! Great swelling. Congratulations. Good luck with the XL's. I can't wait to move up to those!

I think they are tricky because when they say XL they mean XL. They are massive and the jump between L and XL is far greater than M to L. I know lot of girls even find it tricky to keeo both domes on their chests at the same time. HOWEVER, even those with smaller chests like that1 re able to get suction with both so I guess it just takes practise and patience!

;D