new noogleberry user with no clue!!

nazishtk16

Hi All
Ok, This question may be redundant but I seriously need help. I don't know the A,B,C'S of noogleberring and the little handout that the package comes with is not clear at explaining exactly how to perform the task. Ok, So I managed to get the cups to adhere to my breasts and swell once I started pumping but....when I start pumping with my hands on boths cups, Am I supposed to hold the cups in position as I'm pumping because the minute I take my hands off both cups they no longer adhere to my breasts. That is the basic problem I am having. How do you manage them to stay on? Are they supposed to attach firmly without any support?
Please help!!!
More silly questions to follow! LOL!

reeree

Did you lube up with lots of lotion first? All you should have to do once you get suction is pump whenever u need more. Sometimes it's easier if you get one side going at a time. Like clamp off the tubing on one dome while you get suction going on the other side. Once it's pumped, clamp off that side as well, then release the first clamp, place the dome on your other side n pump that one as well. When you release that clamp they should both stay in place.

cleo

Reeree is right, lotion is the key to getting good suction. I particularly find the oilier ones better for maintaining suction, such as Vaseline cocoa butter oil or even good old baby oil. Hold the domes in place and start pumping until the domes suction onto your breasts and stay on without you having to hold them in place. Happy pumping!! :)

nazishtk16

Thankyou Now, I did get the domes to stick to my breast. I do have the airlock system. But I don't know how to use it. Any help/explanation with that. And one more thing, Where is the clamp on the pump? Is it a small button. ???
Thankyou very much!!!

J

joanne

hi you dont get a clamp i use a washing peg fold the tube over and peg it one cup at a time i still do this now and im a long term noogleberry lol but need to do this to get my big boy domes to stick lol gone from a cup to c so its worth the try ;D .xxx