New noogler..please help!

saynotoboobjobs

[size=10pt]Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and to noogling!

My current size: small 30B
Goal Cup size: 30C/32B

I've been noogling for the past 4 days now, and I know I shouldn't expect to see any mega results just yet (but I can't help but think I may not be pumping correctly, as I've seen pictures of girls on this forum who've achieved big swelling in a short space of time.)

1) Firstly I don't achieve much swelling, but I currently only pump up to the 2” mark in the Medium Cups (as I'm scared of bruising/capillaries bursting etc).

I thought it may be a good idea to increase the pumping by half an inch every week, but I don't know if in general I'm not pumping hard enough? How do you know when to stop pumping? How do you know when you're achieving enough swelling for the stage you're at? I really don't want to damage my breasts.

2) When pumping, do you also pump straight away to the inch mark you want to be at in the cup domes? (even if its uncomfortable/hurts), or do you pump a little bit, then close off the suction with the airlock, and then pump a bit more, and continue this process until you reach the inch mark target in the domes?

I was thinking of pumping 15mins in the morning (after chi massage) and then 30 mins at night (after chi massage) or do you think it be fine to just do 45mins at night? (I'm being a good girl and going by the recommended times in the instruction manual lol ::)).

3) Also, I use the Medium Soft Cup rings, however I still get faint red marks where the domes rings have been, is that normal? (I've superglued the Soft cup rings on as they kept falling off, but obviously for suction, the plastic of the domes still needs to touch my skin)

4) Also did you guys find that you achieved more/less/the same results by noogling more often for shorter periods of time e.g. twice a day, or less often e.g. once a day for longer periods?

5) Should you give yourself any sort of breaks whilst noogling? E.g. one day off a week, or one week off during your period?

6) I want to even out my breasts as one of them is smaller than the other, how much longer should I leave the dome on the smaller breast for?

7) Finally, although I'm pretty sure Medium Cups are the right size, when I put them on they don't entirely cover the base of my breasts (I have very round breasts), is that still ok?

Any advice would be really appreciated! :)
[/size]

James

Just noticed this post, I am surprised nobody has answered. There is a ton of information on this website and it can be hard to find answers.
Do not pump to pain. Some have actually recommended this, but I believe they have only achieved short term results and maybe damaged their breasts.
You are correct in that you do not want bruising or red dots. but how do you judge if you don't pump hard enough to get at least a couple of red dots? Bruising and red dots from over pumping is a function of pressure AND time, so be careful as some have found that extending time caused red dots.
Drink lots of water.
Cover your breasts with a generous coating of oil and massage before noogling.
Long sessions especially over 1 hour can cause ring marks. These should mostly fade within 1/2 hr. Ring marks can be avoided by breaking long sessions down to multiple short ones, lower pressure, or padding.
Two hours a day might be a better target, spread over two or three sessions.
You cannot pump to a pre-determined size, it must be comfortable while avoiding bruises or red dots.

Hope this helps. Good luck ;)