New Noogler

NadiOne

Hello all! I'm new to the NB, just got mine Tuesday 8/7/2012 and I love it! I started 7/24/2012 taking fenugreek and maca and giving myself massages in preparation for the NB. Today 8/10/2012 my bust is two inches bigger. My breast are falling out of my 36A bra that fit fine 3 weeks ago. My goal is to lose 20lbs while increasing my breast to DD size. So far so great! I will post pictures soon. Here are my stats.

7/24/2012
36A
Weight 185
Bust 35.5
Under 33.5
Over 35

40A
Bust. 37.5
Under 33.5
Over b 36.25

After noogling my breast swell to 38.5 and i also do chest exercises at the gym.

The only down side is my breast are almost filling these L cups and ive only had them 3 days. wish I had bought the XL to begin with.

NadiOne

cd8b2ea3.jpg

20232561.jpg

Matt B

Hi DD, you'll have the DD's in no time if you are filling the larges already.The XL's are huge,so you may want to check on the CL's first.
And,I see you are a front close fan,I love them,especially Lily of France gel touch front close.Only,they have been discontinued and are getting hard to find.

Nice to have ya here,Matt ^___^ ;)

NadiOne

1 week using the NB whoo hoo! Here are my measurements

Bust 38.5 (after NB which stays all day) i used to get 39-39.5 ( i think the drop is due to losing back fat)
Under 33 I lost weight Yay!
above ( will measure tonight)

Before my NB journey began I though I knew a little about bra sizing always thinking i was a 36 A cup at the most a small B. Now after doing measurements, reading this forum and checking out many bra calculators i realize, i have no F*cking clue what size i am and neither does anyone else LOL. I will just do what I do with my clothes wear whatever fits! the heck with the numbers and Letters. (i still want to be busting out of a DD bra though ;D)

What size are you?? Size sexy heheheheh

Anyone else experience itching while pumpin? My nipples itch as they are smashed up against the suction holes and around the breast i will have itching randomly. I take the domes off scratch and pump again.

Matt from your lips to gods ears I cant wait for the DD's. I like the front closures as exercise bras, they usually have the racerback straps. I hate wearing sports bra only because then i look super flat. I have a big booty (45 inches) so i do whatever i can to balance the top with the bottom.

Matt B

Hi DD,I have heard of scratch and sniff but never scratch and pump!!LOL!
I can wear anything from a 36B to a 38C,it depends on the bra.I relly love the Lily of France front close cuz they adjust in the front (convertible straps). and they aren't racer back.
I'll wear a minimizer sometimes just to make sure the girls don't show.(38C) a b puts them in your face. ;D ;D
And,like I said DD,if you are filling the larges now I can't wait to see you in a month when you get the new cups.I'm only about 2/3 full with the CL's and when they're full I'm done.Maybe!! ;D
I know one thing you sure as hell aren't an A!! You look more like a C to me. ;)

Happy noogling, Matt- ;)

NadiOne

I dont even own a C or B bra. I was happy to just pop right out of my A's

This site http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html says im a 34 DDD/ 34F LOL I think not!

Matt B

Hi DD,you need to go to a store and spend some time just trying on bras.That's what I did,and it was interesting to say the least. ;D
You will now what feels and looks right.VS runs small as hell,I know that.If you are here in the US,Kohls is great and has a great selection,that's where I went.

Good luck,Matt ;)

PS-Let me know what size you are;I'm going to guess a 34B or C.

BustyBabe

I think this site's pretty good for finding your bra size:

http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.htmlasurement

Also, you have gorgeous cleavage! I would have thought you were a B cup.

NadiOne

I am so excited to get my XL cups. ;D I fill up the Large cups so quickly and I dont feel much pull after a minute. Im gonna stop by victoria secret today and see if i can get someone to measure me. I will let you guys know what the verdict is. Thanks for the compliment BustyBabe, its funny how we focus on what we dont like and sometimes dont acknowledge what is great.

Victoria Secret said im a 36B, they never measured underbust, only top and across the nipples.

NadiOne

e94d0040.jpg

7/24/12

20232561.jpg

8/11/12

d56d78a8f310cdda9360f725525733b4.jpg

8/24/12 swelling

664d600a.jpg

9/11/12 swelling

Bust 38.5 swelling
under 30.5
over 35
as of 9/11/12

NadiOne

Thanks I think they look good too, I'm very happy with NB! Victoria Secret said I'm a 36B so i will run with that.

midbackn2013

Awesome. Getting closer and closer to your goal! How exciting :). If your getting this good of swelling after only a week, I can't help but to wonder what it will be like in a month or two....

lexuswoman

Hey DoubleD,

Wow! Your pics looks great and you look much bigger than a 36B. :eek: You've got great boobs to begin with and you're lucky that you get such good swelling too. Keep us posted! Good luck!

Lexus ;)

NadiOne

I find my sIze stays with me throughout the day so I think some of it is already permanent. FYI I have a child and breast fed for 10 months. I believe this is why I respond better, they have been stretched before. Also I grew up doing pushups, I believe that's why I have good shape to my chest even when my boobs are really small. Do those pushups ladies!