New Noogler

Jay2016

I'm a male who has been noogling for about a month, but not on a schedule yet. I had an issue with the foam rings, so Lucy is sending me a new set. If the new rings don't last, I'll try one of the other ideas I've read on here. I can't use much pressure with the ring issue, but I'm having some noticeable swelling, so hopefully when I get the new rings I'll see even better results. I don't have my camera, so until I get it back I can't take any "before and after" pics. But here's a pic that was taken a year ago. As you can see, I have fairly good breast growth (mainly from meds), but I'm hoping Noogleberry will add to it. Glad to be here, and I hope to be one of the many success stories!

Attachments

• may2015.jpg
    may2015.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 430

Microbreast

Very nice! You're going to have to tell me what meds you're taking! I hope you get your issue resolved. From what I hear, Lucy should take good care of you....I hope.

Jay2016

Thanks Microbreast. I have to add another thumbs up for Lucy. I received the replacement rings yesterday, just 10 days after I contacted her!

Hixxie

I'd also like to know what meds you take. I've been taking Raw Ovarian Glandular for 4 weeks and have just bought Raw Pituitary Glandular and am a bit unsure on the dosage or how long it takes to work if you have any insight please?

Jay2016

The meds are prescription meds for medical conditions. So I won't get into what I take or the conditions I take them for. At least not on here. I will say I don't take anything like glandulars or herbals, just the prescription meds. The breast growth was embarrassing at first, but I got used to it, then as they got bigger I found it erotic. Now I'm hoping Noogleberry can add to what I already have.

Jay2016

So, after taking a break, I started noogling again. I don't have a set schedule yet, but the last week or two I've been trying to get one or two sessions in each day. I had noticed that the swelling seems to be increasing and it's been lasting quite a bit longer. Last night I noogled for a couple hours. For the first 2 or 3 times I did the pump, hold for 5-10 minutes, then release and massage. Then I pumped and held for about an hour, and then repeated the whole procedure. I had some nice swelling that was still there when I went to bed. This morning, about 6 hours later, I was surprised to still have some swelling. Not as much as last night, but still noticeable.
I decided to pick up some pipe insulation while I was out this morning, to make the rings that itsjust4fun91 posted about. I think they're going to be much more comfortable and last a lot longer than the foam rings that NB sells.
Hoping everyone is well and seeing positive results!