NEW PIC JUST ADDED My PICS FROM USING THE NB MORE PICS TO FOLLOW

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME OF DAY TO USE THE NB

• Total voters

johnw81464

:eek: I'm a guy that wants large female breast this is my ultimate way of showing my support to the women out there for breast cancer awareness.here are my before pics front and side when i get the system in the mail ill update this with pics every week when i get the system in the mail ill post my before pic and a new pic every week

the next 2 pics are just after a 25 min nb use following pics will be posted every week . front and side pics

the next 2 are from a 45min nb useage these were taken 1 min after i took the domes off

the next 2 are after a week of nb for about 45min to 2 hours i went from a 42 inch chest to a 44 to a 45 and a half inch chest

the next 2 are from after 3 weeks of use and the third is of the sports bra that helps allot there are heavier now and jiggle and bounce when i run they bounce so much i had to get a sports bra to keep them from hurting when i run or walk fast i also sleep in the sports bra to help form the breasts I'm a size 42 inch when i started and now am a stay 45 inch chest .there not very good photos i know I'm using my cell phone to take them i have a cheap cell phone but i can feel them getting heavier and more bouncy

this pic is after a month of nbing and sleeping with them on the sports bra helps form then they are getting bigger and i feel allot of heat coming from them i ordered the large contor-ed domes the regular large ones are to small now and I'm hopeing the contor-ed domes will add more shape to them

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,036
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 893
  • tnh.jpg
    tnh.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 919
  • tnk.jpg
    tnk.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 913
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 915
  • v.jpg
    v.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 952
  • tnb.jpg
    tnb.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 944
  • tnM.jpg
    tnM.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 994
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 993
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,015
  • tnz.jpg
    tnz.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,015
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,031

gord

Re: My PICS OF BEFORE NB USE AND AFTER ,MORE PICS TO FOLLOW

excellent, looking forward to the updates, I adore having my breasts too and pump daily, bra size, 40 c

johnw81464

Re: My PICS OF BEFORE NB USE AND AFTER ,MORE PICS TO FOLLOW

ty even after the first use they fel heavyer then they did before. i modified a 42 bcup bra to house the nb unit so when they are on they do not come off and stay firmly in place.

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,035