New Pic - New to Noogling

Lily13

wow I agree with Joni! Your shape, lift and fullness is perfect. My boobs look NOTHING like that without a bra on...They are sad really..lol

Just be sure to watch how hard you are pumping and you should be ok. The "freckles" are likely what is left over from pumping too hard and getting the dreaded red dots. I have a few "freckles" on my boobs now too because I went overboard when I first got started with NB.

Keep us posted! :)

Haha! They look AMAZING! Like Lily said mine would NEVER look like that without a bra. Awesome. You could try Bio oil or 'Fade out' to get rid of the marks left by the water blisters. xx

immabe

Are you kidding me lady D??? Your swelling is incredible!!
You have very pretty round boobs. The blisters looked so painful, ouch!
It's good your more careful now! :)

LadyD

Thanks for the compliments everyone, and I appreciate the encouraging words. I still waiting for what little swelling I do achieve stay a little longer. But, thanks so much, and yes Im beging much careful now while noogling, I don't want to go down that road again of getting those ugly blisters.
Flatty_natty I will try that Fade Out cream, thanks.

Here is a pic of me after noogling for about an hour. This time I took the pic while in a bra that I brought last year but never wore (36b)

Attachments

• bra2.jpg
    bra2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 342
  • bra1.jpg
    bra1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 325