new pics

kayye

Hi Lex... Double sided tape sounds painful...

I once used tape to to bring my boobs together to get more cleavage... OMG... Lol NEVER doing that again... I swear I lost skin pulling it off!

Just keep at it until you know what works for you

Kayye

lexuswoman

Hi!

My problem is not the lubricant on the cups, it is that there are gaps between the cups and my skin. I found some double sided tape in my utility closet, put it around the base of one cup and put it on my chest. I thought I was going to be able to pump it up, but I could hear this hissing noise coming from the bottom of the cup. But, this is the closest I've gotten to being able to pump up one cup without it farting off. I tried the camper tape and it didn't work for me. Its like I need something thicker between the cup and my skin. I just don't know why I'm having so much trouble, I'm slim, but not skinny. I'm 5 ft. 6 in. and weigh 132, underbust measurement of 29 inches, I workout a lot and have low body fat, but I'm not skinny. There are a lot of other gals on here that are very petite and they are able to noogle. The double sided tape was very sticky and I had to be careful taking the cup off my skin, but I'm getting closer to finally being able to noogle. My nb isnt' doing my boobs any good sitting on the closet shelf! Thanks again for your reply!

Lex' ;)