New start of Zama

malina

Hi all! i`m on NB since august 2010 year. Now i`m not noogling, becase my L domes is small for me now. Will buy XL domes or CL. Unfortunately, i don`t have photos from a start, but belive me, my breast was growth. Maybe not so much, how i want, but i see the change...
In 2010 i was 82 cm and now 86 cm and thats permanent (photos made after 1 month last session of NB)

My dream is C size. So i want to get it for about 6 month (i don`t know how i can it, but i`ll try ;)) So it`s my second start)

Attachments

• IMG_2830a.jpg
    IMG_2830a.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2839d.jpg
    IMG_2839d.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2840d.jpg
    IMG_2840d.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 177

malina

Re: New start of Malina

By the way, at the 3rd photo see, that i have not anought the shape over my nipples. But see contouring higher (where the ends of domes). I don`t know what i need to do to make fuller area over my nipples (i want more round shape breast). Maybe you are advise me? i thought about domes with less diameter, but M and L domes is small for me :(

BustyBabe

You have lovely breasts! It's great that you've already seen some permanent growth. How long did it take you to grow that much? Good luck with this round.

malina

Thank you, BustyBabe :) I`m not quick responder in NB, and first 6 month i`m not seen to much permanent growth. I guess about after 6-8 month i saw result.

Matt B

Hi Malina, they look beautiful.I think if you just keep noogling you will get the shape you want.

Matt ;)

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After

Hi Malina

They look great, how many hours over how many days do you use to get those results? xx

malina

mumOf3Angels, I`m noogled every day, 1 hour, sometime 2 hours per day.

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After

Wow thats great! When I get mine I'm hopeing to use it will I watch T.v in the evening after kids have gone to bed, so that would give me 2 hours a day, hopefully I can get results as good as your!! : ) xxx

malina

mumOf3Angels, i guess 2 hours is good for growth! hope to see your results soon!)

malina

Guys, please recommend me, how can i get outward growth if i can`t use M cups? I really need it :-(