New thread

immabe

I can see your getting really good side growth & your bras are fitting you well.
I'm envious of your abs, since I have a potbelly.

You remind me of me junjo I'm short like you and weigh the same as you around 43kg last time I checked which was ages ago I'm probably 45kg now, I'm also a 32B but i look a bit smaller than you.
Like you I have booby greed i wanted just a B but I think it's not big enough.

Keep it up junjo, your gonna get those D/DDs in no time.

Bumperkisser

HOMG!!!! simply incredible. congrats on your progress.. your bewbs are sooo pretty and perky!!!! I LOVE THEM (no homo) hahahahah. Im so inspired to pump, pump, pump! I hope you reach your goal soon. Are you using the large cups or contoured large? I soooo cant wait for permanent growth!!! :D

soonenough

I can obviously see the change in width and diameter. Lovely, lovely shape. I think once your reach a certain threshold of mass/flesh in your breasts, that growing is not that steep of a climb. You are certainly reaching your goal. Just be patient, patient, patient. It does take time to fill out those breasts with the fat tissues; it's simply can't be rushed, unfortunately for us, who wants a turbocharged growth.

minnie34

Junjo I think you've made very good progress and you've an *amazing* body to go with it all too!!
Delighted for you xx

ashley1986ann

junjo said:
Well I am going to post some picturas 24h after noogling. SO it is pretty much without any swelling. I don't notice much difference to be honest, that's why I got greedy and started wanting a B and now I want a D or DD. But I am satisfied that it grew and keeps growing.
Later I will post some post-NB pictures.

1st photo:
old 32B blue bra that I took the other pictures
it is quite stretched since it is my post-noogle bra

2nd photo:
new 32B blue bra

3rd photo:
new 32B blue bra

4th photo:
naked front

5th photo:
naked front trying to take one similar to the first

6h photo:
naked from the side

I love your shape and size here. Im trying to get to a full B or a C. But I still have a long way to go.

wishful-Cs

HI Junjo !!

omg your breasts looks amazing !! im similar with your age and weight also !! im currently a 32AA, thanks for the excitement at noogling, i am now totally inspired and excited too ! ive been noogling for 6 weeks only, but i am definately dedicating my time to this ! =) good luck !