New to NB and very determined. Starting at 32B. How much growth can I expect?

mediumtobig

Hello ladies and gents,

I just ordered the medium breast system and am excited to start. I am 22 years old, 5'0" and 102lbs. My measurements are:

Under bust: 27inches
Busy: 30.5 inches

I'd like a 28C bra but the best size I can find in stores is 32B, which fits pretty well. I feel I have quite a bit of breast tissue, but after going through years of birth control and my boobs growing and shrinking back during the placebo week, they have emptied out now that I stopped birth control, they feel deflated and sag a little more than they used to.

I'm including several photos from different dates throughout the last year to give a good idea what they look like in different lighting. My breasts are larger during certain times of the month.

Based on my photos and measurements, what do you guys think I can expect from using the pump and release method?

Thanks very much for any help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    961.9 KB · Views: 556
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 635
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 541
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 734
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 642

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hello medium its hard to say what you should expect as everybody is different and will have different results. But I hope you see the results you'd like and please keep us updated on your progress. Also this is not going to be an over night change. It does take patience and time. I've been using the system for about 2 years give or take. Good luck on your boobie journey.

mediumtobig

Thank you all for your replies! I will definitely be checking out all your progress.

So far I've noticed I have slightly more full cleavage, but no solid results yet. I measure be same, and unfortunately I've noticed some new stretchmarks. Do you guys get stretchmarks from Noogleberry?

I will keep you all posted on my progress!

Cheers :)

bunny

Okay I'm a 32B (but probably more accurately a 30C) too but mine are nothing like yours...so jealous! I've read around that each growth in cup size takes roughly 3-4 months but I know that that can't possibly be consistent for everyone. I also never noogle for longer than two weeks without dropping it for like a month or two because I'm always so busy but I do know that even that has increased my breast tissue. It'll also depend on how much you noogle...I was seeing minor progress with 45-60 minute sessions but some people see amazing growth with 3-hour sessions (I'm so envious of their dedication!) I recently did a 3-hour and it felt really good but obviously just one session of that won't make that much of a difference. It'll depend on what you want to put into it. & I also think break days are very important for tissue repair. If you want to be free of red cup marks in only a few hours, go for the 7:2 method...pump & hold for 7 minutes, release & massage for 2.