HOW TO USE IT?

• ?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Me too Janet, my system arrived this morning, but I have been lucky enough to make some real good friends on here, who have been kind enough to fill me in on everything before I get started so maybe I can pass some of their wisdom onto you. What is it you need help with? xxx

JANET702

well i was wondering how often do i need to be using the pump to get better results?? and how long does it take for the red marks around the breast to disappear i know everyone is different ::) since im hiding this from my husband i dont want him to see the red marks on my breast :-\ lol....but i cant wait for my NB to arrive since i live in the USA and it takes a little bit longer to get here.. :(

BustyBabe

Well, like you said, everyone's different. Most people recommend a minimum of an hour of pumping each day, some people say they didn't see any results until they increased to two hours a day, or a couple of one hour sessions spread out throughout the day.

About the red rings, that varies too. For some people it disappears within hours, others days. For me it takes about ten hours to get back to normal.

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
I agree your experience is going to be as individual as you are, in regards to the marks. I used mine for about 90 mins last night and ring was gone within an hour. So I think you will just have to try it and see, although i can't see your husband complaining that you are increasing your bust size haha. Try a good supplement to aid you x

JANET702

well thanks for your answers can wait to try it! ;D does any body knows how long does it take to arrive in the USA??? ??? im little bit shy to post pix but will see lol ::)

Matt B

Hi Janet, I live in Michigan,and I got mine in 8 days.As for cup marks,mine go away fairly fast but I use olive oil for noogling and it really helps.
I know you mean what you mean about the pics.I never thought I would either,but this forum is really a comfortable outlet and now I look forward to posting my results.Either way Janet,nice to have ya here.

Let us know when you get your NB.

Matt B ;)

JANET702

well mine took 12 days to get here i just got it today and i already used it lol but i order medium cups but they fit small but i cant afford to buy a large ones right now :'( since is a little bit more expensive in the USA im so sad... :-[