New to NB - very excited :-)

WannaBeD

Hi everyone,

I am going to apologize in advance for writing a book! I hope nobody gets annoyed by this long post. I posted this post in the newbie thread, but haven't gotten a reply, so I want to introduce myself by creating a new thread since that seems to be the norm for newbies.

I bought my NB 3 weeks ago and received it last Monday (I’m in the U.S.)! I started noogling last Monday evening 9/17. I have been spending so many hours each day reading this forum! I always read it while I'm noogling. I've learned a lot and I'm so thankful for all the information that everyone shares. I’ve read a lot from Philli and Anastasia. I didn't do much debating or researching before buying because I believe in it from simply seeing a few success stories, and I am not very skeptical of most things (may be dumb on my part, but since I could afford it I got it!). A boob job is 100% off the table for me for all the many obvious reasons. I don't really like talking about myself, but I know that the experienced users like to hear (I think) about the new NB users, and hopefully I can sum some things up and help the new members reading this thread.

I wear a 36B padded bra from VS. It fits, but I don't fill the cups 100%. I look pretty small in a bathing suit, and I hope to someday be a 36DD if 36 is still my band size. I’d like to stop there, but who knows if I’ll get this supposed boob greed that the expert nooglers talk about ;) ;D. Realistically, I could probably fit into a non-padded 36A bra. I took before pictures, but I don't want to share them until I have some progress. One more issue I have is that I don’t have much in the tops of my boobs, so they look a little saggy (or maybe just empty on top) even though I’m only 21. I started off with the CLs because I thought I'd grow out of the regular Larges too soon. Getting the CLs was a very good move! They do hurt me a little bit near the armpit area, but I just rotated them around to get the best fit. I bought some Loctite Fun-Tak (mounting putty) from Walmart for under $2 USD (for 2oz) after reading a thread about using it for padding. I put it around the edges of the rims and coated it in plastic wrap, and it helped to ease the pain around my armpits a lot, but I later realized that it does not maintain suction at all. I was using Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion when I first started NB (without Fun-Tak or any padding) and got a lot of the fart sounds along with it being difficult to maintain suction (I guess that's obvious from the fart sounds). The Aveeno lotion is really sticky, and since I noogle after I shower I didn't like being sticky after noogling. I have Bio-Oil that I got from Costco for a good price, but I so much prefer Coconut Oil. It smells good, it’s natural, it mostly soaks into my skin, the suction while noogling is great, and it is not mineral oil (in case anyone chooses not to use Bio-Oil since it contains mineral oil). In case anyone is interested, I buy it from Amazon
(http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Organic-Virgin-Coconut/dp/B003B3OOPA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348193981&sr=8-1&keywords=coconut+oil).
It lasts a long time even while using it as a face lotion and many other uses. I am just unsure as to whether it helps to prevent stretch marks the way Bio-Oil claims to do.

I recently bought camper mounting tape from amazon and my boyfriend put it on my domes for me yesterday lol (since I carelessly applied the Fun-Tak and it didn't work). He searched camper mounting tape on this forum and read what the other people posted about how they did it so thanks for the tips everyone! At this point, I use the CLs with camper mounting tape. IT IS THE BEST THING EVER. I use a lot of the coconut oil (or sometimes Bio-Oil) to massage before I put the domes on since I read that you should massage before noogling (because if you massage afterward you might reduce the swelling). I also read that you should make an effort to keep the swelling (if any) after pumping, and I read on the forum to sleep in a formed bra, but I don't want to do that if it's not necessary. I will apply a heating pad once I get one. Right now all I have is a hot/cold pack that you have to microwave it to heat up, then I have to move it between my boobs since it's not big enough. Too much work!

On the topic of water and protein: I drink around 100 oz of water each day. But I am also exercising (doing Brazil Butt Lift from teambeachbody.com and running). I also have a lot of protein in my diet (40-50-60g per day…yea I know they say Americans eat more protein than necessary lol). Today will be my 11th day noogling, so I obviously don’t have any advice other than repeating what most others have already said on the forum. I’m just “reporting” what I do, so we will see if it works! I hope so.

I know that some of you talk about having to hide this from your significant others, but my boyfriend actually researched this and found it before I did. He says he’s happy with my boobs (but if he’s like any other guy he’d like them to be bigger), but (he knows) I want them to be bigger so that I can feel more sexy and confident. He knew that it meant a lot to me to figure out how to make them bigger naturally, so he researched it for me. It also helps that we are open about everything. I took birth control just because it made my boobs bigger! Ridiculous I know. I had too many stupid side effects (from Yasmin), so I stopped that. I started Pueraria Mirifica on 9/17 (http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answer-Pueraria-Mirifica-Vegetarian/dp/B003HEVFIW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348196584&sr=8-1&keywords=pueraria+mirifica). I took 2, which totaled to only 200 mg (I thought I could handle it since I never really have adverse reactions to things and some ppl said they are taking 800-1000 mg a day!) and man did my face get red and puffy by the end of the day and I was all itchy almost everywhere (I’m guessing from the increased blood flow)! I know that one of the first signs of PM working is in your skin. My face also cleared up almost instantly. It’s almost completely clear now. Now I’ll work up a little tolerance so that I can take as much as necessary to reap the benefits of bigger boobs. I also bought more PM from Ebay for when I finish the bottle I have (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ainterol-Pueraria-Mirifica-Big-Breast-Hips-Buttocks-Capsules-500-mg-x-100-Pills-/190705528158?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c66ef6d5e), but I’m a little skeptical about this one because there are other ingredients, none of which say Pueraria Mirifica specifically (but I've read that some people on the forum have taken it and gotten good results, and now I have 3 bottles so I have to use it lol). I will do a little more research before taking these. I am still on the bottle from Amazon. Has anyone taken the Ainterol brand pills?

I would like to use NB without any other supplements, but I’m just a bit too impatient. I am, however, patient when it comes to pumping. I always make sure to not pump too much (no red dots and no purple boobs). The fact that I’m fitting in the dome with good suction and my boobs are a little pink is good enough for me for now. I am able to hold it for an hour or more (pretty much for a couple hours or longer since i do pump and release then pump and hold once I get good swelling from pump and release). I try to wake up in the morning to put the domes on and fall back asleep on my back for an hour, but I don’t like disrupting my sleep. I try to wear them in the morning while I do my makeup, but it's only for a half hour (even though every little bit counts). I work 40 hrs a week. I don’t have kids, so I work out as soon as I get home, then eat, shower, and noogle. This week I haven’t really focused on anything other than noogling for the last few hours of each night. My poor boyfriend…he’ll be happy in the future though.

If you made it this far, thank you so much for reading! I hope I helped some and that others can manage to find my questions in there.

If anyone has questions please ask, and if anyone has advice I welcome ALL of it! Thanks again. :) :) :) :)

Teeny Tiny

Firstly, welcome to the forum! Congrats on your decision to give noogleberry a try. Sounds like you've got a handle on things so far. As far as your post being a book, I think I've written some of, if not the longest novels on here. Not sure what in your post may have been questions, guess I'll have to reread it a few times and see if I can pick them out, unless you decide to just post them alone so we know what you'd like help/advice with. So far it sounds like you're doing everything pretty right, it's kinda odd that you had a problem with farting CL's, I'm a 36B currently and have no problem getting a suction with even the XL's. Maybe it was what you were using for lotion/oil or not enough. I myself don't like noogling with oil, I prefer Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea lotion, it has a nice scent, great feel, works well for suction, and helps prevent stretch marks.

Welcome again and good luck! Hope you reach your goal and have fun noogling along the way.

Happy noogling! ;) :D ;D

WannaBeD

Hi Not so Teeny! Thanks for your reply. Don't worry about rereading lol that would take forever. Pretty much I'm just wondering how to maintain swelling and whether applying heat afterward is really necessary. I've read a lot of your posts and replies on here. You're so helpful! Right now I only get about 2 inches of swelling if I'm lucky and my boobs don't get nearly as red as the pictures of swelling that I've seen on here. I don't think I pump too lightly, but maybe I do. I'll give it more time. I think my skin is still getting used to swelling. At least I'm seeing some swelling at all right?

I guess I wasn't using enough lotion before. I think a more accurate bra size is a 34B or 36A (but 34s seem too tight around me and A's don't push me up enough lol), but the domes don't fart off that much anymore, especially with the camper tape. I've also been using Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion (what a ridiculously long name lol). I think that's working for now. I'll break out my questions...

I was just wondering about anyone's experience with the Ainterol PM (got mine from ebay)...the pills that say 500mg, but nothing of which is listed as PM specifically.

Also wondering if applying heat is necessary to maintain swelling. (If so, it'd be easy since I do it before bed).

Thanks again for your reply and warm welcome :)

Teeny Tiny

Swelling will last longer with time, and eventually will develop into permanent growth, then as they grow they'll appear larger when swollen until you reach your goal and stop. However maintaining swelling is not necessary for the growth, what's happening to them when they're inside the domes is what triggers growth, some experience growth without ever experiencing much of any swelling. Swelling is just a side effect that makes us look and feel better, but does not last forever like the actual growth you experience can. It's good to apply heat and massage before noogling, applying heat afterward gently can help to lengthen how long the swelling lasts, but really is not necessary. 2 inches of swelling in the amount of time you've been noogling is actually really good, some don't experience any lasting swelling for months. There's no such thing as pumping too lightly that I know of, as long as you are achieving and maintaining a suction noogling will do it's job regardless whether you pump the hell out of them or take it easy. Actually I find that I have better results when I don't pump them hard, it's easier for them to adjust and grow when you're not giving them ridiculous goals to try to achieve. Pumping them too hard can cause them to lose tissue and shrink instead of grow, been there, done that. If you're pumping them enough to give them 2 inches of swelling and not causing any bad discoloration, or pain, you're doing good. Yes, it takes time for them to get used to swelling, you'll see as you go eventually you'll see more and more size retained and need to pump them a bit more to achieve the same results, that will be signs of growth happening or getting ready to.

Sorry, can't help you with any PM questions, won't use the stuff because it's too strong with estrogen and can throw your hormones out of balance and cause nasty side effects. I'll stick with just noogling myself, it might take longer, but at least my hormones will stay balanced. You don't want to get them out of balance, too much estrogen in your system can actually cause them to shrink. From what I've seen online PM breast enlargement is just a side effect, like when you get pregnant and they increase, once you stop they shrink back down. Noogling may help to fill in the swelling PM causes, but it's not a guarantee that they wont shrink once you stop taking PM.

Hope I could be of some help, and wish you the best of luck on your noogleberry journey.

Happy noogling! ;) :D ;D