New to NB

reebeexox

Hi everyone, im 20 years old, 5ft 8, weight 9st 10Ib and currently wearing a 34A bra. My underbust measurement is 29 inch across the boobies is 32 inch, what size bra should I be wearing?
Im new to noogleberry placed my order so just waiting for it to arrive, ssooooo excited :) what sort of results should I expect? Also is there anything I should know like covering of the nipples, using oils or creams. I will upload some before pics soon and keep you all posted. Thanks in advance

minnie34

Hi Ree and welcome to he forum!
In terms of what results you should be expecting, there really isn't a hard and fast rule. Everyone is so different - some swell and grow fast, for others it is a longer journey. The most valuable lesson I learned was to modify my expectations as it can become very frustrating when the body doesn't react the way we had hoped.

It is recommended that you use some kind of lubrication when you noogle, a lot of people use oils, some use body lotion - I think really whatever works for you is fine. I personally use safflower oil with a few drops of cypress oil in it. In the past, I've often used vaseline petroleum jelly too as I found it gave the cups great suction. Plus, it's cheap and cheerful :)
Some people cover their nipples, especially those who don't want the nipples to become enlarged. I have been noogling for almost 4 years and my nipples have not grown, but again I think this is probably very individual.

Wishing you the very best of luck on this journey, fingers crossed you'll get the boobs you wish for!

reebeexox

Hi Minnie34 thank you very much for replying. I am so thankful for your help and knowledge. It should arrive in a couple of days I cant wait. I will upload pictures when I get it. Is there a gauge on the pump or do you pump until its at the max you can take? Thanks again x

Jenni

Hi there. In regards to your bra size question, I noticed someone posted this earlier and it may be a good starting point for you.
http://i.imgur.com/jcNkeVr.png

You can buy a pump with a gauge but I believe you have to buy it separately. If you ordered the system, the pump it comes with is the one without the gauge.
I wouldn't recommend pumping to the max, especially when starting out. Over-pumping can cause damage, which isn't good for your body and a set back for growth. I've never felt like I needed the pump with the gauge though. It doesn't take long to get a feel for when to stop (hope that makes sense). Just ease yourself into it at first and you'll be fine. Good luck! :)

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
You and I almost have the same measurements! ;D. Hope to see you grow, too! Good luck and happy pumping!