new to noggleberry

Meetoo

MtF
Hi
My first post in the forum.
I'm a TG, and I have made my mind up, My boobs must get larger and fuller, so I decided after reading a lot in here, reading from other's experiences who had great results, that what I needed was to get a breastpump myself.

I am taking hormones and have done that for the last 8 months, they have giving me almost an A cup, but well I must admit, I'm greedy and want more. I hope to get to at least a full B cup or maybe even a C cup.

I spoke with Lucy who recommended that I started out with the large domes because of my measurements and that I could get the new curved ones. which I did.

My current measurements are:

underbust: 38
bust: 42,5

So now I'm waiting to get my hands on the noogleberry and try out myself.

the only concern I have, is that the large domes ARE too large for me, and that I wont get the needed vacuum because of me not been large busted enough.

When I read on the Noggleberry website it states that with my chestsize, I have to get the large domes...

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!
I started with the Ls, without asking Lucy. I out grew them within a few weeks.
I would recomend staying with the Ls till you start to fill them all most to the top,
Then order the XLs.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

SueB5

Hi Jessie. I started with small domes and very quickly moved up. I know I didn't get my money's worth but I could not imagine getting any larger ones with my AA cup size. I know I will be on my XLs for a very long time and I will get my worth out of these now. Knowing what I know now I would have got the mediums for myself. I would trust Lucy's judgment. I bet they will look frighteningly large when you get them but I am sure you will get there in after a short while. Sue

I'm pretty small breast wise but pre-stretched from breastfeeding. I'm probably an AA or AAA lol if they make that size. I shrunk pretty bad after I quit breast feeding. Almost no breast tissue in one breast, and the other very little. I started with the mediums which were a little tricky at first but I fiddled with the larges because I did not like how far apart the mediums fit on my chest. It took a little manipulating at first but I can get the larges on no problem now! I'm pretty small around. If I recall correctly I think all my measurements were between 28-30inches.

It might take a little tinking to get them on but keep trying when you get it. Try sitting forward, sitting back, laying down, standing up, one way or another you'll get it to work! Just keep at it! I still can't get both cups on at the same time, so I always pinch one tube and get one cup at a time on!

Meetoo

MtF
UnBlessedchest said:
I'm pretty small breast wise but pre-stretched from breastfeeding. I'm probably an AA or AAA lol if they make that size. I shrunk pretty bad after I quit breast feeding. Almost no breast tissue in one breast, and the other very little. I started with the mediums which were a little tricky at first but I fiddled with the larges because I did not like how far apart the mediums fit on my chest. It took a little manipulating at first but I can get the larges on no problem now! I'm pretty small around. If I recall correctly I think all my measurements were between 28-30inches.

It might take a little tinking to get them on but keep trying when you get it. Try sitting forward, sitting back, laying down, standing up, one way or another you'll get it to work! Just keep at it! I still can't get both cups on at the same time, so I always pinch one tube and get one cup at a time on!

Hi all
I love being in here and be part of this community, I really think I can learn a lot from all of you.

UnBlessedchest
I also have some trouble getting the domes on (The large ones), and especially get them to sit right, I think the space between them are too wide.
Also I have found that id I lay down and pumping then pulling a blanket over me, that will keep me warm and the "boob" too, however Haven't yet solved the wide thing, so it does look kinda funny, the domes point outwards, not as I would like straight up.
Maybe once I experience some growth they will sit right.

Started out yesterday, and maybe did overpump, because they turned red in the domes. today I adjusted and pumped with less pressure, and after one hour of noogling, once I took them of, I only had the rings to tell that I have been noogling. I still felt a lot of pull in my boobies, so I think I'm a quick learner.....when it comes to pressure or pull, but have to learn and master placing them right, so they stick out as I would like my boobs to

Meetoo

MtF
Hi UnBlessedchest.

Yes I have tried to pump a little and then trying rearrange them, but they seem to have their own life, and slowly glides back out.
So for now, I just let them sit where they sit, and wait until I get bigger, then hopefully my boobs will guide them more inwards...

Well last night after using both domes for awhile I decided to just try 1 dome on my smaller breast and I did manage to get the dome to move over a bit more towards the center. Although I had to hold the darn thing there! I didnt pump for too long but I think I had a little crease in the middle afterwards. (after I put my bra back on)I'm going to try that for a few days on the smaller breast and see if there's any impovement ;D

Good luck to all on your journey!! If you figure out any good techniques let me know!!!