new to noggleberry

gemmak

ordered my noggleberry system medium cups last night. Cant wait to start using it to see if its going to work. Currently an A cup. very self conscious with the way I look. Finally started to gain the weight that I have tried so hard to do so would love to feel confident with my whole body. My question is what was everyone's routine for using noggleberry. How long should I use it for a day? Anything I should know or anything I should use or take? New to forums as well so not sure this has worked properly please bare with me.

iwilldothis

Hi gemmak, I'm new to nb as well, been pumping for a bit over 2 weeks and I do at least an hour a day, you have to use oil first rub it on your breasts so the cups stay on. Hope you see great results and keep us updated;

gemmak

Thanks for your reply. Have you started to notice any different? What oil is best to use? Will be updating on my progreas. Good luck and hope you get the results your looking for x

Kristin00

I also do about 1hour (or a little more) each day. I've been using the 7:2 method I read about on here. It means you pump and keep the pressure for 7 minutes and then let out for 2 minutes. Many people massage during the 2 minutes off. I use a mixture of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream for Stretch Marks (a mixture of cocoa butter, Vit E, collagen, Elastin and shae butter) and coconut oil. I use the massage cream because I have existing stretch marks and don't want them to worsen but the coconut oil on top makes the breasts slide into the cups and keep suction easier IMHO. I know others use different things though. Find what works for you! Good luck!

iwilldothis

I had been using bio oil up until last night. I used flax oil for the first time last night and my swelling was better and I'm definitely sticking with it as I've read it is very popular among forums. Only thing is it smells disgusting but of course a quick rinse after and it's fine. It's too soon to say if I have seen results but I do feel like it is working because one of my bras that usually is too big that you can see my nipple from the side is no longer doing that.:)

Caitemh

I have been using mine for a little over a month, and I love it. Best decision I've made for my program.

I only have a couple tips. First off, go slow. You may be over zealous at the start, but be gentle. You don't want bruising, or broken capillaries. Time is what it takes for NBE, so don't rush.

Also, use heat. Before and after. Heat is your friend. It helps you get circulation going.
If you'd like to (I stopped within a couple days because the messy glue) but you can tape your nipples down to decrease chances of stretching them.
I had troubles maneuvering the cups in the beginning so I didn't lose Suction while putting them on one at a time. I used a bag saver clip to hold off one of the tubes while I put the opposite on.

Also, if you have trouble keeping them on because they're too far apart, or too low, use something to tie them together. I have my robe closure tie that I've knotted. I put it over my neck and drape it down, I then put my cups on in the loop that I've tied. It holds them close, I get great Suction, and they're higher on my chest.

I pump for about an hour and a half a day. I used evening primrose. Oil for the longest time, but I'm switching back to flaxseed.

Don't ever be upset either if your swelling isn't significant off the bat, or it doesn't stay for long periods of time. That doesn't matter. Keep your head and heart in the right place, and always believe in yourself. Your mind is your most powerful NBE tool.

Oh, and stay very hydrated!

gemmak

Thanks very much for all the tips yous have all gave me. Cant wait to start still waiting on it coming, hopefully be here this week sometime since it says uk is 2-3 days delivery. Ordered mines wednesday x

gemmak

Finding it so hard to fit into my routine. I keep telling myself if I dont do it I wont see results but something just keeps coming up and I have time ahh. Im now going to start every night. I go on holiday in october, if I stick to it could I possibly see results by then?? X

heydurr

What can I attach to my breast today?
I try to noogle 1-2 hours a day and some days my sessions might be only 15 minutes here, 20 minutes there if my schedule is crazy. I keep my NB in my bathroom with an old button down flannel shirt and once I get the suction going I tie the shirt to hold in place while I (carefully) do my makeup or brush my teeth or other unmentionable bathroom activities ;D

I'm living proof that stretched skin is key to swelling so lube those babies up! Drink lots of water and think positive!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Since I've moved from XL to M domes, I have found it much easier to work pumping into everything I do at home. Now, I'm single and live alone but even if I didn't live alone, I would still wear them around the house as much as possible.

I got myself an airlock system, lots of extra tubing, and a few cheap "too large" shifts/t-shirts for wearing over the domes. When I first put the domes on, I spend about 20 minutes getting myself up to a comfortable tugging/pulling point that maintains for more than 5-10 minutes. I put on one of those shirts to keep me warm and protect the domes+tubing and go about my activities.

It was kinda funny to see myself in a mirror with these large pointy boob-like "rack". So, I'm just saying to be creative to mix it into as much of your activities as possible.

DJ