New to Noogleberry have some questions

Brenna Harkins

Hi everyone, I have not bought a Noogleberry yet for im still trying to make a decision on weather or not I should. I talked to Lucy and she told me that NB does not guarantee any growth. I just wanted to know if any one has gone on to this form and has had no luck with NB. or if they had to add in extra to help see any growth.
so far from the research I did myself people use creams and oils to help, but how many times a day should a new user us NB and for how long? Is there any other things I should possibly add in to using this besides drinking ton of water (I already do). Another thing that me and Lucy talked about that does bother me a lot is that the growth is NOT permanent. About how long can you go till you notices the results going away. I have tried just about everything, Pills, Powders, creams, massages, etc and I have not been able to move up in bra sizes at all. I'm not asking for DDD or anything just a nice C or just a D. I want to know from the users now what makes NB so different and special that I WILL see results that will at least move me up in size.

Thanks.

some extra information that may or may not be important
Height: 5,5''
weight: 124
bra: 36B
wanting:C or D cup.

BustyBabe

Wow, that's depressing! I'm surprised Lucy said all of that.

Anyway, lots of people have had permanent results from using the noogleberry, why not give it a try and see how it goes for you?

I've noogled for a year now. In the middle I took a one month break and didn't lose any inches, but I lost a little fullness. If you think of it as exercise and make it part of your routine, you'll never have to worry about that. Once you're at your goal size, you can just pump to maintain once a week. It might not even be necessary, but I think it would be worth it just for piece of mind.

As for what makes noogleberry different/special, it's based on the scientifically proven method of tissue expansion. If you look on the web (and even on this forum) you'll read accounts of people successfully growing new tissue using the power of suction.

What kind of massages did you do? There are definitely some that work. I've actually grown two cup sizes from massage alone!

Brenna Harkins

I would do multiple kinds of massages. If one wasn't working out i would change my techniques after a month or so, and would keep up with it every morning and night It made it full but never enough to move up in size :(

wannabecee

I've done herbs(which i regretted) and massages and the only thing that worked for me was Noogleberry. it takes patience and commitment, but it works.