New to noogleberry.... teeny tiny chest!

B

bejeweled10

Okay hi ladies!! Im new to Noogleberry... well havent actually gotten yet.. and I feel like I never will! I guess its only been 13 working days and with me in the states it take forever to get here! But Lucy has been very nice and I figured maybe I could alleviate some of my ants-in-my-pants-ness if I posted a before pic. Im 22 no children... about 5'8 120lbs. I have always had small breast.. I am a 34 A, and I dont always fill out my A cups! While I was a teen i worked for a modeling company and they were always telling me I needed to lose weight, so I ended up with terrible eating disorders for most of my teenage years, I think that is why my breast didnt develop well ( of course Im not a doctor so what do I know lol!) Anyway

B

bejeweled10

Decided to post one with no bra bc that pic makes me boobs look deceivingly larger than they are!

Anastasia916

Hi bejeweled and welcome to noogleberry! I'm from the states but currently stationed in Cuba and I can say that ANYTHING I buy, even from the states takes at least 2 weeks to get here. I figured noogleberry would take 2 weeks being it was from the UK, well I got my order in 3 weeks. So it will come, just gotta have patience. I'm 21 almost 22 and have a 4 year old son, I have been noogling less than 2 months, and I started a tight 32B loose 34B, now my 34B's are a lil tight and a 34C is a lil loose but right after I pump it fits. I use to model and know how that goes, you must have done runway? Being as tall as you are that's what I would figure, either runway or high fashion. I did commercials and photoshoots. With high fashion runway, all the girls are anorexic looking and flat chested, why they want the women to be like that I have no clue. Real men want women who are healthy, not ones who look like they are dying. I really hope this works for you!

B

bejeweled10

Hey Anastasia, Thanks! Yeah mu husband hates to see pics of me from when I was younger and I weighed idk 95 lbs.. wihch at my height is extremely underweight. For some reason he loves my body now lol, hes only okay with me getting the noogleberry because he knows it will make me happy. I noticed that you have used Fenugrek and some other herbs, do you think that they have helped at all? I have some Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto I just started, so I was just wondering what you thought of them?
Hope to get my Noogleberry soon!

Anastasia916

Wow! Yea 95lbs would be too skinny, sad thing is, cosmopolitan wanted me to lose weight and at the time I was 5'1 and 85 pounds, which for my height was underweight. Healthy weight for my height (I'm still 5'1 btw) is 95-120 I fluctuate between 115 and 125. Last time I weighed I was 122, I want to be 110 so been trying to get time in to work out. That was one of the reasons I stopped modeling, the whole unhealthy weight thing. And as far as your hubby being "okay" with noogleberry, ask him if he'd rather you get surgery or try some natural ways. He will more than likely say try natural ways. Me and my hubby both agree that fake boobs look gross. When I was taking herbs I took Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Flax Seed oil, and Evening Primrose oil. I think it did help, but I had to take a break for a bit to clean out my system. I do a cleanse every 6 months or so, and it's time to do one again, so I stopped taking the herbs for now. After I get done with the cleanse I might start back on the herbs or try Bovine Ovary, haven't decided yet. I definitely think it's worth a shot, but with you being as small chested as you are, you need to start out on a small dosage of each herb you try, taking too much can stall you out. There for forums out there you can check out and read that will give you alot more info on herbal breast enlargement and other methods. These are the one's that I found all the info I know on... http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi http://www.natural-breast-forum.netoutlook.co.uk/

B

bejeweled10

Oh no he would never go for surgery! What I mean is he actually likes them small... but since im kinda shy of them he barley gets to see um... He figures if I like them better maybe he will get to take some peeks! Thanks for the advice on the herbs... definetly would not want to get stalled out! that would be terrible!

B

bejeweled10

also... i dont notice any tingling or soreness in my breast. Maybe im not taking enough. I take Fenugreek 2x 610 mg... haha just noticed my Saw Palmetto only has 160mg.... and ive only been taking that twice also.. maybe I could take more

Anastasia916

I'd gradually move the Saw Palmetto to the same amount daily as the Fenugreek. See how that goes for you before ramping up any more. It's good to take an amount for at least 2 weeks to a month before ramping up cause sometimes it takes a lil bit to kick in. Just do the research and read all that you can and find what you think will be best for you. With herbs what works for one person won't for another, it all depends on you personally. That's why alot of these herbal breast enlargement pills don't work, they don't have the right amounts and combinations of herbs for everyone, there is no such thing as one size fits all! I've done alot of trial and error. Really that's all you can do. Some people dowse to see what they need to take, I'm not sure how to dowse nor do I understand it, there are some people on the BE board who do it. Some also do hormone tests to see what hormones are dominant, which ones are inadequate, etc. then take the right herbs specific toward that. I've gained about 3 1/2 inches throughout my NBE journey in trying the different things, so I'm happy with my trial and error so far. And I think with noogleberry I'll get to my full potential.

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Bejeweled!
Just wanted to say welcome :D , and that i was smaller than you when I started NB last december - I'm now just about a B cup!! So have plenty of hope - and patience!! You also might want to check out PM cream - that's helping me along the way.

hope your parcel arrives soon!

T

tavia

hello,
just thought id say welcome and hope you dont get discoraged with nb, it does work, just takes alot of patience.
lol im in the uk, i ordered my new pump and xls on wednesday night and got them this morning (friday),,, 3 weeks i think id go mad...
must say with these xls on i feel like ive got 2 large mixing bowls on my chest,, crazy looking things,
best of luck hun, give us an update when you get yr swellingx

B

bejeweled10

Well... still no noogleberry... arg.... yes I am going quite mad lol