new to noogleberry

dee31

Hi i'm still waitiing for my noogleberry to come i can't wait to try it i feel like like a little kid waiting for xmas presents lol. I have decided to use natureday with the nb so they should arrive at the same time, i was on the zoft gum for about a month it did work a little but want to try something stronger :D. I have a petite body but have finally started to put a little weight on unfortunately it is all going to my belly bum and legs if only it would shift up to my boobs he he. I am hoping to get more of a roundness to my breasts i am smaller than an a but seem to have more up top than the bottom, will the nb help to get more roundness underneath i'm worried that it will get more rounder on top and then be the same underneath. I dont have good shape underneath. If anyone could give me any advise i would really appreciate it thanks :D

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the NB system will help with overall growth
in your boobies. It will take time and LOTS of it,
but the results will be seen.
Try not to use the dreaded tape measure too
often, as it may not tell the whole truth. A
camera will do a better job of showing the results.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on the loose, and will sneak up on
you when you least expect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

PS, feel free to ask questions here, they will get answered!!!!!

Strumpet

Hi dee,
Hope that your noogleberry arrives soon for you. :) I remember what waiting for mine was like.
I agree what Jamie said, and remember not to overnoogle, especially in the beginning because you can end up damaging the breast tissue and having to take time off. Just be consistent and patient and you should see results. :)
Best of luck to you!!

dee31

hi i was wondering when using the nb does it work more on the top or the bottom i have heard that it gives you more growth on top, i was hoping that it would give more roundness underneath is there any way of positioning the cups to make this happen thanks :) :)

dee31

thankyou Jaime and strumpet for your advise everyone on this forum are so helpful and seeing all the amazing results has given more so much confidence that there are other alternatives than going under the knife :)

SueB5

Hi dee
I just thouight I would take the opportunity to say hello and I hope you will find this a good alternative to the knife too. Sue

dee31

yaahhhh i got my noogleberry today it took awhile to get the hang of getting both domes on at the same time but with the help of my gorgeous bf finally got it and now i can put both on by myself. I noogled for about 40 lost suction about 5 times during the session but i'm sure it will get easier. I had a little bit of swelling but not much but my boobs feel funny kind of achy not sure if i over pumped or not but it didn't hurt when pumping :) :) :)

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the family, The NB family that is.
Take your time, and go slow, Use lots of lotion,
And have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will take time, and LOTS of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!! The boobie fairy
is on the way to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

dee31

Hi i have been pumping for 5 days now and been on natureday liquid for 3 days i don't get much swelling which i find a little disappointing. I have noticed that my back and ribs hurt a bit but hopefully it will go as i get used to it. When i 1st started pumping i could only reach 1 1/2 inches and last night i got to 2 1/2 but i see little change in the size of them but they do feel heavier. The other night when i was noogling in bed with my partner next to me watching a movie together i started to loose suction and i have to say the farting noises it made was so embaressing and then to top it off my 11 year old daughter walked into my room and saw them on the bed she asked me what they were for i replied they were for my knees for when the hurt, she looked at me funny and walked off so i hope she bought it i thought i would just die lol :eek: :D ;D :D

eva_bs

:)
for your knee pain???!!! hahahahahahahhahahaha...that's a good one!
don't be discouraged...it's only have been 5 days...that's really nothing! I think you should wait till you reach the 2 month mark...and then see if you have some swelling going around or not...it takes time dear...
I am sure you will get some swelling soon :)
Look at the bright side, you already feel that your boobs are heavier and you already reach the 2.5" mark...that's cool!!!! :)
I also didn't see any swelling. I only got some swelling after 2 months of noogling.
I also thought I will be one of the lucky ladies that swell very fast...but nope...
I am just like all the other ones that don't swell fast.
So don't feel bad dear!!!!
It will come!!!!
Keep up the hard work!
thank you for your update.
Eva.
:-*