New to Noogleberry!!

How long till any results?

• How long 4 swelling to show

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • will i sag further

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

nowhopeful

Hi everyone, I was so exited to get my noogleberry in the mail!! I received it about a month ago... however, I still haven't gotten any swelling or any thing for that matter. :-[ I pump for about an hr or two and than my boobs go back to the same shape and size as before. Just was wondering, I got this because I'm going to be 46 in 2 weeks and breastfed all 3 of my kids, my last is 3 yrs old now, and my breast sag a bit. I would like my perky youthful look back. Is that possible? Also one of my breast has stretch marks and seems to sag more than the other. By using this and pumping, will it make it sag even more since its pulling the skin?? I just don't want any further stretching that will make me look worst.
I have been taking Clevastin for 2 months now, still NO growth, and I just started on Maca, cus of the post I've read on it. If you can give some pointers, Id appreciate it! Thanks so much for everyones post, it gives me hope just reading these every time!! ;)

Steph74

I'm sure that I have read on here that women who have breastfed have got their pre-baby boobs back so I wish you good luck. The only thing I can think to advise you on is to make sure you are drinking enough water. I always seem to have more swelling when I have drunk more water. Also stick with it, as of today I have gained a cup size. Good luck and I hope the booby fairy pays you a visit soon.

nowhopeful

Thank you so much for your replay, I guess I'm just concern about the stretching of my skin... I've been pumping for 1hr a day. Wondering if thats even to much or two little. And I think I need to move up to a large dome cuz I fill up the small ones and still feel like I can pump more. After filling them up I stop... anyways thanks again. I really helps to keep reading all the post on this thing.

Lily13

If you are filling up the domes without overpumping, then yes it is time to move up! :) In your first post you said you aren't swelling, but you are filling up the domes? This sounds like swelling to me!! ;D I'm assuming that you lose the swelling and the breasts shrink back down after a few hours? I'm just trying to understand what you are saying so I can help you out! It's normal to shrink back down after noogling and you just keep going until the swelling size is your base. Eventually you will realize bras are feeling a bit fuller/tighter. One month isn't very long to be honest and I'd give it at least 6-10 months before making any decisions. I didn't start to see any appreciable amount of swelling until I went with the contoured large (CL) domes. That was last month and I've been at this since April '10. Just be patient, try to noogle at least once a day if possible and it will eventually work.

For stretch marks, I think others have used cocoa butter and coconut oil. As far as sagging skin, I don't have any personal experience on this since I don't have any children.

nowhopeful

Oh ok, I guess I wasn't understanding what swelling was lol. I thought I would see a diffrence in my breast after I take the domes off. But they shrink back to it's same saggy shape :-[ I guess that would be growth?? Well, I certainly don't have that yet.
Was just checking out the before and after pic of others and it shows before they pump and pics after they pump, and there is quite a difference, with me there is no difference at all. Is that ok? So I am swelling? But it just don't stay when I'm done! I get it...lol
Thanks so much! I will keep it up, it's kind of fun watching them rise...ha ha ;D

You will see a difference in your breasts after pumping but it takes time. My boobs didn't retain anything until after 8 o 9 weeks, then just a little bit, it increases the longer you pump. It varies from person to person, like Lily said x

Boodles

My daughter is only now starting to see visible swelling after removing the cups and it still does not last long. She has been noogling for nearly a year. However she has gone up by about 1 1/2 cup sizes so she is proof that the swelling is not necessary for this to be working. She noogles on average for an hour a day.

I reiterate about drinking lots of water and maybe you could try adding MSM to your regime. DD has recently started taking this for a back problem and this could be what is helping the swelling. But given all the other benefits of it it can't hurt to try :)

Good luck to you :)

minnie34

I've been noogling for around 5 months and I don't retain any swelling at all. By the time I have wiped off the cream and put on my bra, they're back to pre-noogling size!!
However, they have returned to pre-pregnancy and breastfeeding shape and size (and I breastfed for a long time so they were completely deflated). They weren't very big to begin with but it's still nice to have them back :)
I also place my cups up high like Not so Teeny suggests, and that's where I can see the growth. Now I'm just hoping that the other parts of my breasts will cop on and follow suit!! :)

Good luck and don't give up hope x

nowhopeful

Thanks everyone! I am taking MSM and also started taking maca... along with the herbs in the clevastin I take. I'm wondering if that to much all at once. Is there side effects in msm or maca?

Thanks again!