New to the group. Looking for some friendly advice.

Teeny Tiny

:-\ Hi everyone! I'm not actually a NB user as of yet. I have been checking out everyone's stories and experiences with the device trying to make a decision whether or not to give it a try. I am 32 years old, and have been suffering with depression and low insecurity that many small chested ladies have my whole life. And I'm tired of hating the way I look and bra shopping! I'm currently a 34A (I wish). I have a really loving boyfriend who accepts me the way I am, and never makes fun of me the way my ex-husband did. But I know even he would be happier if I could manage to find a way to increase my size. He says more than a handful is a waste, that he doesn't care that I'm not large chested, but that a little bigger might be nice. And the way I catch him looking at other girls with larger breasts I'm paranoid that some day he might get bored with me and leave me. But I've tried so many different things so far with no luck and am getting very discouraged, I've tried four different pills, and some breast cream with very little if any success. I've been thinking about buying a NB for a few months now. But there are so many articles out there about breast enlargement that I'm thoroughly confused on whether to or not. Expensive painful surgery like my sister had several years ago is definitely out of the picture. Pills and creams have already been eliminated. But the articles I have read talk about pumps as being a waste of time and money. They say that pumping only swells the breasts, that it cannot possibly cause tissue growth, that it just stretches out the skin and can cause damage to the breasts. I definitely don't want them getting damaged or stretched out and saggy. But I am so tired of being a 34 (barely there). I want to look good in a bathing suit, or a low cut dress, and be someone that my boyfriend won't be able to stop staring at and be prouder to have as a girlfriend. Please, can any of you NB ladies give me some friendly advice or words of encouragement? And sorry for being so long winded!

W

webmaster

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for posting.

You sound like you need some reassurance! You have come to the right place. There are many really supportive members on here, I don't know what we would do without them - some long time noogleberry users, some fairly new - and of course reliable as ever Lucy - the noogleberry legend!

You are sure to get support from them with any issue you may have - should you decide to buy a system. (as well as noogleberry customer support of course).

noogleberry wishes you all the best no matter what your choice is.

Kind regards
webmaster

D

Dixieland

Teeny Tiny,
If you read any of my posts you will see that I am a lot older than you, breastfeed two babies many moons ago and lost about 60 lbs about 5 years ago, thus losing all of my breast tissue (was a very full C cup)..very saggy little girls. :mad: Anyway, I have tried it all.....and I do mean all! pills, creams, lotions, herbs, etc. Nothing worked until I started NB in late June....I have increased about 1.5 inches in this time. I noogle twice a day....different times and try to do at least 30 minutes for both sessions. Although my little girls are still saggy they are definitely heavier/meatier (I hope that makes sense) anyway I love my NB and Lucy! she is top notch and you won't find a better place to get help and support. I can't tell you what to do sweetie, but if I were you....I would get the system. It won't hurt you...you may have some soreness while your little girls are getting used to the pressure....but after a few days it goes away...just remember not to overpump and use lots of lotion/oil so they can get sucked into the cups. FYI, I use vitamin e cream, great stuff!
If you need anymore help, just holler, there are many of us that was in your position not too long ago and I for one (and I know many others on this forum) am truly happy with NB. It isn't an overnight miracle, it takes time and patience, but the rewards are great!
Hope this helps you.
Boobie kisses :-* :-*
Dixieland

C

catsrule

ditto that, dixieland! Hi teenytiny! Welcome..read, read , read all throughout this forum for great advice...the pump is not outrageously priced for what all you get and what all it does! Again, there is no magic potion to increasing your breast size...but this NB pump should help you fill out, and eventually grow...but not in a week...esp. if you are really quite small to start...it will take awhile to get some results, but you will get some///it's your decision, but surely you can see how many happy users there are in the world.....suction DOES work....maybe better for some than others, but the only way to know is try it yourself..your BF sounds like he would understand this, so no need to hide it from him..that may cause even more distress for you! Let him know up front you are trying one more thing to help your self esteem......you will have to make time in your daily routine...it may be easier for YOU if he knows whats up? Again, you would know your situation better than me, i am just making a suggestion...good luck with whatever you choose to do!

S

sweettart6671

Hey Teeny Tiny.... great name 8)!! I figured I would put in my two cents. I know all to well what you mean about wanting to look sexy in a bathing suit and low cut dresses, I feel that same way and its kind of embarassing to me being flat chested. I mean, I try to accept and love who I am, and I do, but a part of me still wants to look and feel like a woman. And its depressing when I'm in the store with my husband and a 15 year old ahead of us in line has her beautiful chest on display for everyone to look at. I also have tried alot of things and I am soooo glad that I stumbled upon this website. I was looking up brava on ebay and came across a review about noogleberry and other breast enhancements. So I came to the website and here I am, 3 months later a happy and very thankful noogler! It has taken some time to see results, but I am seeing results and in another 3 months I'm going to look smoken' hot in some sexy lingerie. I say give it a try, I bet you won't regret it. And thats coming from one of the most skeptical people you'll ever meet-seriously! My starting size was 34A and honey, when I went to wal-mart the other day, I tried on a Bcup and it fit--snuggly--not just hanging on, it fit. I was so happy, its not something that I can convey in words, but I was thrilled!!!!

C

catsrule

so there are just a few examples of ladies who are (were) quite small to begin with, and obviously very happy with our results so far...it's been about 3 months for me, too.....my girls are rounder and much meatier, and growing! I could not be happier with my results thus far...and plan on using NB for a very long time! I see no need to stop at any time soon!! the more I use it, the happier girl that I am becoming!

goodluck with your decision! You really can't go wrong with this pump, though...in my most humble opinion

Teeny Tiny

;D Thanks a lot for all of the friendly advice ladies! It might be a month or so before I can afford to buy one, because I've been out of work for over a month and trying to a new business my boyfriend and I got started going. But as soon as I can afford one, I'm going for it! After all, what's the worst that can happen? And if it does for me what it's done for all of you, it will be life changing for me. And being self -employed will leave me plenty of time during the day to get into a routine. Thanks again to all of you! You've given me the support and courage to stop being depressed and feeling insecure about my body, and try yet again to do something about it. I will write again when I manage to buy one, and try to post some before and after pictures as I use it. Thanks!!!

S

sweettart6671

Great Teeny! I know that once you get your pump you'll realize that buying noogleberry was one of the greatest things you could have ever done for yourself.....we forget about her sometimes, but she does exist :D! Indeed if you work from home you will have extra time and a major advantage over other ladies who can only find 30 minutes a day to pump!! Keep logging on and reading through new posts, it will give you insight and help you with questions that you might have when you start. ttyl

M

mini me

Hi Teeny Tiny, welcome to the wonderful world of Noogleberry!!

I too, know just where you are coming from; wanting to be able to wear clothes that show a shapely chest! Before I started Noogling, my chest consisted of skin, ribs and two very small mounds of breast tissue, about 7 cm across. After a year of pretty much daily noogling and once or twice a week for the last few months; they are much much fuller and rounder; I am now able to use the large domes together; when I started, I could accommodate only ONE of the medium cups: My chest was SO skinny!
I have breast tissue on my chest which was not there before. I now feel happy and confident to wear clothes that reveal a little cleavage (yes, I have a bit of one! ;D)
Quite simply, it will change your life, or at least the way you feel about your body!! ;D ;D

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Teeny Tiny and im sorry i havent replied earlier. If cost is an issue especially with everything you have on your plate, please feel free to email me off forum and i will endeavour to help you out. My concern is that we help you out especially in view of your history of depression and the last thing you need is to spend out money you cant afford. If after trying it out its not for you , then you will not have lost much but if it works for you, im sure you will feel loads better!

best wishes

Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

T

tiffany81

Hi Teeny Tiny! Welcome to the forum, and might I add the greatest one out there. Anyway, I too am small chested, or should I mention flat chested. I have had the NB since february but haven't been very consistant with it. I am an on and off again user. Anyway, when I do use it I get a burst of confidence in myself. I don't like looking in the mirror at myself but I also have learned to accept my body and I know the NB will get me where I want one day. Don't let anyone, no matter who it is make you feel even more insecure or depressed about your body. If someone loves you then they should love your small breast too. They shouldn't wish they were a little bigger and if they do then they really dont love you for you. So anyway I hope we can all be of help here and if you need to talk well I am always available to chat. Hope you can get the NB soon and good luck. ;) :-*

Teeny Tiny

:D Thanks again to all of you! I am looking forward to being a new NB user, hopefully before too long. I was hoping the new business would get off the ground and I would be able to afford to buy my NB within a month or less. But it is getting off to a very slow start. Oh well, as soon as I can afford one I am definitely planning on getting one. I already told my boyfriend about the system. He said he loves me just the way that I am. I don't need to try to change for him. But he knows that I have a very low self esteem and self confidence, so he said if I want to try it to help build my confidence level and feel more comfortable and womanly to give it a shot. So hopefully I will be able to get one before too long and become another NB success story. Thanks again for all of the great advice and support. It is great to know that I am not alone in the way I look or feel about the way I look. God Bless you all!!!

Teeny Tiny

:D Hi all, Teeny Tiny here again. Well, I've finally done it, I ordered my noogleberry system last week. Can't wait until it arrives so I can start using it and hope that I have results as good as many of you have. I just took a couple before pics the other day, I will post them along with some progress pics a month after I start using it. I am so excited and can't wait to get started. I told my boyfriend about the system, but he doesn't know that I have ordered it just yet. I want to use it for a while and see if he notices a difference, hopefully it works for me and surprises us both. Catch ya later ladies!

C

catsrule

Good for you!! Hoping to hear your great results soon! And I think telling your BF was a good idea, takes some of the pressure off of you if the "other half" knows what is up..you won't stress as much, in my opinion!

Good luck!

B

BooBoo

I definitely agree there. I haven't regretted telling my bf for even a moment. He's been amazingly supportive.

W

WomanInCanada

Yes, it's cool when you have a supportive bf. If he's home when I start my session, I let him press the pump a few times while I hold the cups to my chest. He thinks it's fun. And the results are there, both in firmness and size.

Some are faster responders than others, but if you give it two months, you're sure to get some motivating results.

Take care,
WIC

L

lalagirl84

Hey Teeny Tiny!! I can relate to you so much! I am too a very small and I want to get into a bathing suit and a low cut dress! I am pretty happy with my body but sometimes I wish my boobs were a bit bigger so they can fill tops, dresses and bras....sexy clothes...u get the drift lol.

I am going to get my hands on a NB soon! Post your progress! I would love to read where you are at.

Good Luck!