New to the site, please help!

H

HeyBeautiful18

Okay so Im 18 years old and currently a 34B.

My goal would be 34-36C.

What size pump do I need to buy?

What does the price convert to in US dollars?

Which one do I choose..there are many on the page and Im not sure where to start,

Also, are these pumps hand pumps? Or are they automatic pumps? How often should I pump? And for how long to start off with?

Thanks!

Anastasia916

Hi hun, I'll try to answer some of your questions, for the others email Lucy, I'm sure she will be glad to help. I just turned 22 so not much older than you, I was a 34B when I started on NB, and been pumping a good 3 months or so and I can't fit into my padded 34B bras anymore, and after pumping I'm in a 34C. They say over time the swelling becomes permanent, since I only been doing it 3 months it hasn't been long enough yet. As far as prices in USD, go to the main site, look on the left hand side, you will see a USA flag, click it, it will then change all the prices into USD. Now for the pump, it's a hand pump, not automatic, I much prefer a manual one so I can control it. As far as domes, I started with the mediums, they lasted about 2 months before I needed the large. So go with the mediums first. And I know your young but do you have any kids? I have one and it seems those who have had children and breastfed seem to progress faster than those who haven't. But don't get discouraged, many on this forum don't have kids and they do just fine. Now what I do is I use a double dome system, I have 2 domes, with a T hose and airlock, I pump until I fill a slight discomfort but no pain, then I put the airlock on and hold it like that for an hour to 2 hours. I do this once to 3 times daily. I started out an hour twice a day and moved up as I got use to it. Hope this answers most of the questions, good luck!

cleo

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of useful information and great support on here. And go easy on the pumping when you first get your NB, build up gradually to a level you find comfortable but NOT painful!!

Good Luck! :)

wannabecee

Welcome aboard, HeyBeautiful!

Good luck w Noogling - you'll looooooooooooooooove it! Check in often especially if you have great results. We're all learning and growing at the same time!

xx
wannabecee