Newbie "before" pics, ANY advice is MUCH needed and appreciative :) <3

NadiOne

Ihrtboobies the beautiful thing about the NB is that it doesn't change the overall shape of your natural breast it just enhances them by rounding and making them bigger. So if you naturally have wide set, top heavy, bottom heavy, etc you will keep what your genes dictated just plumper ;D

James

It's not going to be easy starting with the large, or contoured large, and getting the foam rings will help. The same foam rings for the large also fit the contoured large. You will have to start with just one cup, just a single tube from pump to cup and no Y piece. Switch sides every 7 minutes.

Have you been massaging at least one hour a day? You don't have to wait for your cups to arrive to start massaging. Good luck. :)

ihrtboobies

@doubled, thank you for your reassurance :) im a little taken back because I'm scared it might alter my natural shape, plus I dont want to enlarge my nipples, I want them to stay the same, I hope putting bandages over them will help? :-\ btw I've been stalking your profile waaaaay before I posted this hehe, congrats on your beautiful results :-*
@james: thank you James :) I think I shall order the contoured large with the foam rings, with the airlock (im guessing that's what you meant by Y to piece) And no I haven't started massaging yet, since I have no idea which technique to use..plus I haven't invested in any oil, I want to pump with bio oil (or any oils that will prevent stretchmarks) and after nb, I want to use flaxseed oil, or anterol pm spray, or some type of cream that will promote growth. ...if anyone can recommend anything that works to me, I would be very thankful :)

James

No, I did not mean to use the airlock. You can if you want to but it is not necessary. People who use the airlock want to be able to move around with the cups on and not have the pump attached. When I said no Y piece, I mean don't use it. Just hook the pump directly to the cup with a single tube. Notice that the contoured cups are designed to fit by having the curve fit the curve of your rib cage better, so it must be oriented correctly. Take care ;)

ihrtboobies

Oh hehe my bad and thank you James :) And I just got an email from Lucy !!!! Yay!!!! The moment I've been waiting for to order my boobie contraption. In the email, she wrote "Hi Kim, Thank you for your email. From your size, i would suggest the large also but with the foam rings. The rings will help to create a good seal, with the comfort of the cups and to prevent any red rings.
The large contoured cups are slightly deeper, and the base is contoured to sit against the natural curve of your chest better, The rings will also fit the contoured cups. If you are going to do the pump hold release method then the airlock probably will not be suitable as they airlocks help to keep the breast inflated so you can unclip all the tubing and hand pump. Means you would have to reattach everything to release the vacuum."
So I guess contoured large with foam rings it is :)

EzzieD

You are a little bigger than me by like 4". I'm jealous. We're the same height too (5 foot or 5'1") but I weight a few pounds less. I am jealous of your boobs! I WISH my starting size was that, I wouldn't hate mine as much. lol

I'm trying to lose about 10 lbs., but I've started noogling already during the process. So it won't hurt! :)

ihrtboobies

EzzieD said:
You are a little bigger than me by like 4". I'm jealous. We're the same height too (5 foot or 5'1") but I weight a few pounds less. I am jealous of your boobs! I WISH my starting size was that, I wouldn't hate mine as much. lol

I'm trying to lose about 10 lbs., but I've started noogling already during the process. So it won't hurt! :)
EzzieD: What?? you're the same height as I am, you're lighter, and you want to lose 10 lbs? I don't mean to be rude, but Im sure you're stature is perfect as is... I want to lose weight because I have abdominal fat, and I actually want to lose fat and gain lean muscles. Don't risk your health, it is your choice, and hopefully we can both achieve our desired breasts :)

EzzieD

You want to lose weight the same reason I do. lol The stupid pooch. :p I am fine with mostly the rest of my body (boobs aside), but my pooch makes me constantly look 3-4 months pregnant, and I'm very self-conscious of it. I've also been weight training to gain lean muscle as well. Higher metabolism = more calorie allowance. I love food. lol

ihrtboobies

EzzieD said:
You want to lose weight the same reason I do. lol The stupid pooch. :p I am fine with mostly the rest of my body (boobs aside), but my pooch makes me constantly look 3-4 months pregnant, and I'm very self-conscious of it. I've also been weight training to gain lean muscle as well. Higher metabolism = more calorie allowance. I love food. lol
High five girlfriend, I love food too !!! HAHA I guess we both are shooting for the same star, hopefully we'll both update often and motivate each other and everyone here :) I can't wait to get my nb :)

James

Sounds like you girls don't need to loose weight per se, but want a flat abdomen. Although exercise is the common approach, I have another suggestion for you, a waist clincher like Squeem http://squeem.net/#/home/
I've been considering to get one myself, and as I understand it can be worn only at night if you do not want to wear it during the day. Got this idea from barbie11 http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3191.msg37100#msg37100
oh, and her pictures are here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3534.0

And speaking of exercise, do the tummy suction where you suck in your abdomen as much as possible by expanding your chest (like taking a deep breath of air, only not letting any air into your lungs) and hold as long as you can. Several times a day.

EzzieD

I actually have thought about trying Squeem. I had it on my Amazon wish list for forever. But the problem with that is, it's more for shaping your waist, and it ends about where my trouble spot is - the lower abdomen.

I might try adding the tummy suction workout into my exercise routine though.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Perhaps great minds do think alike... I have just gotten one of these Squeem cinchers after looking around for something to help tackle my tummy problem. I'll warn you the sizing can be tricky as they run small on purpose; so don't use the ranges as a guide. The smallest number in the range is likely the maximum already and any further will just have the "fat roll" effect at the top or bottom.

And the stomach suction exercise, I've been trying it and I think it does eventually work but it is also slow to see results.

DJ

ihrtboobies

I think what I'll do is cardio and weight training, to melt the fat and strengthen muscles... Plus I heard it's quite beneficial to exercise and eat right while noogle, because it'll help with skin elasticity and blood flow. So when I start to noogle, I will have to change my eating habit too. Because.... my current eating habit isn't the best out there I must admit... it's the worst haha but I just CANT WAIT to get my nb already :) which oil would you guys suggest for preventing stretch marks? Im thinking mixing 100% vitamin E oil with 100% coaco butter. And do you know if phytoestrogen creams are good to grow breasts? Thank you thank you so much :)

Caitemh

I just wanted to put my two cents in here, because I am so super jealous of you!

You have such wonderful girls to start with, and if I had what you started with, I wouldn't want to go much bigger.

Oh man. I'm just boiling with jealousy! (Not in a bad way!) I want yours so bad!

Anyway, good job on getting the NB. Best decision I've made. I have been at it for almost two months, and even though it's going slow, I notice them filling out much better. You wont be disappointed.

Gosh, good luck darling!!!

ihrtboobies

Thank you Caitemh :) I think the lighting helps a bit.. because mine are far from anything to be jealous of :) And good to hear you're seeing progress :) I still haven't gotten mine yet... I accidentally typed in the wrong zip code, even though the entire address is right :( I'm such a ditz .. I hope it'll still arrive soon. May I ask what method of pumping are you using?

ihrtboobies

hi everyone :) So I finally received my nb, and I got really excited and started pumping right away and these are my results, and I'm really glad you guys advised me to get a large cup, because medium would've been too small. :)

1962163_493469757425300_499777601_o.jpg

1966315_493469714091971_646773594_o.jpg

1655083_493469567425319_1312972015_o.jpg

So I was able to get like 1-1/2 inches of swelling :) And I used the 7:2 method FYI :)

Attachments

• 5506_493469690758640_135017966_n.jpg
    5506_493469690758640_135017966_n.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 1966315_493469714091971_646773594_o.jpg
    1966315_493469714091971_646773594_o.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 1655083_493469567425319_1312972015_o.jpg
    1655083_493469567425319_1312972015_o.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 130

ihrtboobies

Thank you Insanity89 :) I really had no idea what I was doing haha. I just pumped until it gets uncomfortable, then let them "hang" for 7 mins, then massage for 2. I think thats the 7:2 method haha

EzzieD

WOW. They look awesome! Your chest area is so tiny too, it's a miracle those large cups fit on. lol At least I know that if I ever progress to large, I should hopefully have the same luck as you.