Newbie/Beginner Pics/Advice

make_it_reyn:)

Hi all, my name is Reyna.

So I've been lurking this forum for a while now, and I've finally made an executive decision to join the forum and invest in a noogleberry device. It'll be here soon. But of course, like probably every other newbie, I need help and advice from some of you noogle-experts (or even from first-time users like myself.)

Just a little run-down about me. I'm 23. I've never been pregnant. The most I can say is that two full weeks before my cycle my boobs swell up like balloons. I probably grow 1/2 cup size. Also, I think when I gain weight, it goes to my boobage as well. So my breasts may be more fatty than glandular. Not sure if any of these factors can determine how well I respond to the NB, but, if anyone has any feedback or similarities to my body profile, let me know please.

So, like any other gal or guy I have some concerns about the NB too. Some of them are silly. Like, for instance, I don't want the NB to prohibit my fat from coming to my breasts when I gain weight and I don't want it to prohibit my boobs from swelling before my period. Does anybody have a similar body profile and have noticed some changes when using NB?

. I purchased the medium cups. I'm never completely sure about my bra size. I think I'm like a full B teeter-tottering a small C. You can never be too sure about bra measurements because different stores have different methods for measuring boob size and different style bras . . .but I think I may be a 34B? At least, when I measure myself and go by different guides that's what I usually come up with. But then I measure myself based on some other guide and I'm like a 32 A. So confusing!

Based on the measurement guide thingy on NB's site I need medium domes, but I've read complaints on this forum where people have gotten the medium domes and are having a hell of a time getting them to stay on their chests because their frames are small. Contrarily, I've read about some who have like AAA cup breasts but the medium domes don't fit because there band sizes are larger!

So, instead of the medium domes, I'm thinking I should have gone with the small domes first and gradually make my way up. What do you think? I am 26" around the ribcage. I've also attached pics so you all can get a better idea of what I'm working with.

Excited:) Thanks in advance for any feedback!

-Reyn.

Attachments

• nb.jpg
    nb.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 286
  • nb1.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 926

Wow, I didn't know that locking the topic meant that no one could reply...I just thought it meant that it would make it private! Haha. Anyway, if anyone still has any advice, please feel free to enlighten me! I've now unlocked the topic as you can see.

Tiny update: I've been using the system for 8 days. First 6 days I did 30min pump and hold in the morning, then 30min pump and release at night. Then yesterday and today I've been heating my breasts with a very hot towel for a few minutes before doing my sessions. Yesterday and today I did back to back pump and hold for 30 mins then pump and release for 30 mins. Did the same thing at night. So that means I've done 2 hrs both today and yesterday versus the 1 hr I was doing for the first 6 days. (I took a 1 day break.)

So far, I didn't think there was much of a difference especially since it's only been a few days, but my black 34c bra is a little snugger than usual so there may be slight, slight swelling? Pic coming soon!

Hopefulforbreasts

Wow! First of all your breasts look amazing to begin with! I'm surprised your not too big for the mediums I'm almost filling mine and I wear a 30B/C.
Your swelling looks great but it will take a few weeks to start seeing lasting swelling so hang in there. I use a PM supplement which I have found works wonders. I also massage with oil first. I hadn't thought of s hot towel I use an electric heating pad. I also sometimes heat a cup of water and put the glass vial of oil into it to warm the oil before I massage.

Caliboobs

your doing great, you don't need much advice other than keep taking pics, and try to take then in the same place and in the same positions whenever possible so the lighting is always the same ect... that way over time you will be able to see change. and of course if you want feedback post them here and we will give you cheers.

Other than that you can try the different pump methods listed on various threads in the forums and see if any of them work well for you.

but really, your boobs are already very nice, I'm kind of jealous that you get to start with so much....LOL

one thing I just dont understand is why a lot of folks feel the need to de nipple the pics...I mean, that's what makes a boob a boob....they are not dirty things to be hidden away...don't let society program you any more than it has....the human body is a beautiful thing so please no more de-nippling !! ::)

;D

Thanks so much to both of you so much for the awesome feedback! I sincerely appreciate the compliments from you both! Hopeful, I fit the mediums but I have to do a bit of adjusting to get them in lol. Only thing is that it's a little difficult to pump past a certain point because I don't have padding yet and the domes dig so badly into my ribs it's almost excruciating to keep pumping! It doesn't help that I'm pretty much bony anyway, I'm 4'11, 104 lbs. (Currently trying to pack on some pounds) maybe weight gain will help with cushion?? And also I am planning to buy a heating pad (think I even got the idea from one of your threads haha!), I just don't have the money right now lol so a hot towel is kind of a substititue!

And Caliboobs I couldn't agree more! Funny thing is when I see other users' boobs with their nipples out, I'm neither shocked nor offended. They're just natural boobies! But then when it comes to mine I'm totally weirded out! Lol I think it is more of an insecurity of mine more than anything, so it may take me a while to muster up the courage to de-nipple lol.

Again, thank you both so much for the feedback! Makes me feel so welcomed! :) and as a side note, no need to be jealous at all! Both of you have beautiful boobies! (Told ya I was a lurker before I actually joined). Thank you again!

By the way, whenever I put my updates up for my chest measurements I will be focusing on mainly my front chest measurements, meaning that I will take the tape measure and measure from one end of the breast (nearest my armpit) to the other as opposed to measuring fully around my breasts and back to get the measurement. This way I feel like I can get a true measurement of how and if my chest is growing. Not sure about everyone else but if I measure all the way around my breasts including my back to get a measurement it may be a little misleading because when I gain weight, fat deposits into my back for sure. (And I do plan to gain weight!) So when I measure boobage I may be also meausuring the growth of back fat as well, turns out the extra inches I "achieve may be attributable to growing back fat! It may sound silly but that's the way I'm doing it haha. Anyway, I'm also measuring each boob separately, from armpit to cleavage area. Here are my starting stats.

Front boobs (both) : 14 1/2 inches
Left boob: 7 1/2 inches
Right boob: 7 inches
Boobs + back: 32 inches

Happy noogling!

James

Actually maybe the CLs with the large silicon rings. The CLs are about the same diameter as the Ls but slightly curved to fit small rib cage size like yours.

Never thought I'd get them, but I got the red spots on my boobs! I got them the day before yesterday. Took a break yesterday and now I'm wondering if I should continue today. Should I wait until the spots have totally disappeared or can I still pump with the slightly faded red spots but just really, really gently?

James

I wouldn't consider the red spots too serious, but I suggest you purchase some vitamin E cream and apply it to the area. I would wait another day.

Edit: Pumping gently is the same as not pumping at all.

Yes @honeybee they come from both. I pump as gently as possible now (until i can fully fill domes)and haven't gotten them since. Not sure but I think the spots may have come from putting very very hot heat on my breasts first and then pumping...when I pumped after that degree of heat my breasts would feel like they were stinging and then I noticed red dots. I just stay away from heat now. I swell up just fine without it. BTW, I take day breaks in between. This def helps prevent that type of issue!

laquintak

Wow you have beautiful breasts to start with! I can't believe you fit into a medium but defintely the CL will do well for you once you fill the medium. I got alot of red dots when I tried the CL at first so I used the large instead and once I filled those went back to the CL which is what I'm using now and don't get any dots even though I pump for 4 hours. I never found heat to do anything for me

Hope2baDD thanks so much! Your breasts are gorgeous as well my friend! ;D I've lost a good amount of weight unintentionally so I think my boobs have been slightly affected...so I can def fit the mediums now lol. But I will surely check those CLs out soon! Thanks for the advice!!

Microbreast

Look at the diameter of the large compared to that of the mediums. The mediums may fit your chest, but using two larges may not. You might have to use just one side at a time. If the large is too wide to use both, you will need to alternate sides.

You have great looking starter boobs! Many on here, would kill just to have what you're starting out with! :)

Good luck!