Newbie/Beginner Pics/Advice

lizi92

Your breasts are so lovely to begin with! They look much bigger than the sizes you put down/dome size you're using, but looking at your stats you're only tiny so probably look big in proportion to the rest of you. Im a skinny girl too, so can feel your pain with the rib digging :( I've sort of got used to it now, but want to try out the foam rings.

Best of luck!

tinytots

I'm a little bit confused about your cup size. You're definitely not a B cup! You kook more like a D. You do have great boobs, I'm also wondering how you're not filling up the medium domes.

make_it_reyn:)

Hi all!

I really, really appreciate all the lovely compliments from you all! Seriously, it means a lot! They are wonderful confidence boosters ! Lol.

I really wasn't planning on posting progress pics until I reached my first goal. But I can say that my boobs feel much fuller and I have more side boob! Lol

My boobs are what you call shallow (not so much anymore, since I've been using NB!) But they are naturally heavier at the bottom and shallow at the top. So I may look bigger but at times I have to wear smaller bras because my breasts are shallow/flat at the top! Nb has actually been fixing this though!

Also, I've upgraded to the CL's but I am having so much trouble getting suction! And I've tried them with both on and then one at a time but I don't get suction. It's frustrating because I'm so excited to use them! Haha. I'm thinking padding may help? I already oil my boobs down before use. Anymore suggestions?

Hopefulforbreasts

I use the cL domes but I do one at a time because they don't both fit enough to get a
Good suction. I also use a vacuum therapy machine with mine which I feel had helped my progress a lot!

James

make_it_reyn:) said:
Hi all!

I really, really appreciate all the lovely compliments from you all! Seriously, it means a lot! They are wonderful confidence boosters ! Lol.

I really wasn't planning on posting progress pics until I reached my first goal. But I can say that my boobs feel much fuller and I have more side boob! Lol

Also, I've upgraded to the CL's but I am having so much trouble getting suction! And I've tried them with both on and then one at a time but I don't get suction. It's frustrating because I'm so excited to use them! Haha. I'm thinking padding may help? I already oil my boobs down before use. Anymore suggestions?

A while back you said your boobs were 7" an 7.5". So what is your first goal? I trust you solved your problem with the CLs.