Newbie- Day 2 of Noogling

cleo_pat_ra

Hi everyone!

Just a little introduction:

So I was so excited to begin using the Noogle, I over did it a bit and got some bruising. Although was a bit disheartened that I haven't really had swelling... I don't know, it is hard to tell! [Do any of you guys have a certain technique to induce swelling?] But you guys definitely keep me motivated with your posts, so thank you! I posted some beginners pics here, and I hope to post photographs of my progress in the future- I will keep you guys posted! (Please excuse the sunburn and pealing skin- I am just back from vacation!)

I am not happy with my breasts currently. Although I'm not happy with my body generally, I'm body dysmorphic- although it is no where near bad as it was. I do actually love small breasts to be honest. I love all breasts really! I just feel like mine feel a bit limp and not very firm. I was on Yasmin birth control for some months and they felt lovely and firm, but after a while that disappeared. I want some nice firm breasts. Do any of you guys have any recs. for creams or supplements etc?

I'm a bit excited about them getting bigger too. It's good fun watching your boobies grow! :) I would love to go up a cup-size, and at the most, become a small C. (I am currently a 32A)

I also have flat or inverted nipples, I'm not really sure which? But they only stick out some of the time, so I'd like to correct this, as I much prefer how they look when they stick out, i wish that would be my nipples permanent state. I am thinking of buying supple-cups, as I'm not sure about the Noogleberry brand for nipple correction- as my nipples are fairly small, and the suction cups on here look fairly large. Do any of you guys have experience with the nipple suction cups from this site?

My areoles are kind of puffy and I think that is about the only thing I like about my breasts. I don't really know why, but I kind of like how it looks... So I hope it doesn't change with the Noogling!

I would love rounder fuller breasts so if you guys have and tips, I'd love to hear them! :D

Anyway, lovely to meet you all, it's a great community here, and you are all very helpful!
I'll keep you all posted with photo updates!
Thanks for reading :)

Oh ps. What do I include as my stats?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    843.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    858.5 KB · Views: 56

oodellaly

Hi and welcome Cleo!

I think you're off to a good start even though you got some bruising. Don't worry too much about it, just take it easy and experiment to find out what works for you! Now you know how far not to go, haha. I got that initially too while I was figuring everything out. It might be because there isn't anything to cushion the cups against our ribs, but you get used to it after a couple of weeks and they don't bruise anymore. As long as you don't get the red hickey dots or feel your breasts getting painful in the cups, you should be okay. If you get those, it doesn't hurt to take a few days break and let them heal. If you push your boobs too hard, they can actually shrink! :eek:

As far as swelling, it doesn't always happen right away, and some say it's not even necessary for growth. But the way I get most swelling is to drink lots of water before/during Noogling, and make sure I massage with an oil like Evening Primrose Oil or Flaxseed Oil beforehand that has Omega fatty acids. The oil doubles as a lubricant too and really makes the Noogling more comfortable and helps with stretching. I also use this "Ultimate" Puereria Mirifica spray by Ainterol, which is a phytoestrogen, and spray that externally on my boobs with the oil to help it absorb. I didn't do well with other internal hormone methods like PM pills, bovine ovary, or herbs like fenugreek that others have taken, but those may work for you if you researched and decided to try them. This whole process really is an artform! ;D

Anyway, you look kind of the same size as I started, and think it is working for me (I'm 2.5 months in), so I think you'll get some growth. Although I think your breasts look wonderful already-- much perkier than when I started. My nipples were a bit deflated from having a child and breastfeeding, so I block them from stretching more when I Noogle by putting paper towels in the ends of the cups. If you want your nipples to grow though, it seems just regular Noogling helps with that too. Everything grows proportionally from what I've seen. Can't really speak to the nipple cups though because I've never tried them. It's harder for girls with less breast tissue to start with, but I've seen some amazing progress from girls who just stuck with it long term. The hardest part of this process is remembering that you have to be super patient and just make Noogling a consistent part of your routine without thinking about it, then eventually one day a few months in, stuff starts to change! Even before seeing significant growth, it seems to have made me appreciate and feel more comfortable with my boobs, which is a vast improvement already.

So, sorry for rambling, but it's nice to meet you. :) I'll be following your page to see how you progress on your boobie journey! If you want to post stats, a good place to start is listing your height, weight, age, bra size, whether you've had kids, smoker/diet/ other notable habits, and finally, if you have a measuring tape, measure your under bust (tightly), around the nipples (a bit more loosely), then above your breasts (normal). Some people also include their waist and hip measurements too. I think its just so that you will be able to track changes better. Anyway, looking forward to your updates! Always feel free to ask questions as I have tended to check this site regularly lately for motivation and will try my best to answer. Good luck! :)

cleo_pat_ra

Hallo oodellaly !

Nice to meet you :) Thanks so much for such a meaty and informative reply!! Tonight after Noogling, I definitely felt that my breasts were fuller, so I guess that must be the swelling! Getting the hang of it now! Oh thank you for letting me know that over-doing it can lead to shrinkage, will be more careful now!!!

When I've used moisturiser or oil, I find it much harder to get the cups to stay on :/ like they just slip right off! Which I thought was odd as it is says in the instructions to put some lotion on your breats before hand for a better stick! I wonder if it matters? I don't want to cause myself any damage by not using option or oil, as I think that it is intended to prevent stretch marks.

Thank you so much for all the advice and ideas regarding supplements and the spray! I will be definitely be giving some of them a try! Do you know if you can buy bovine ovary online, or do you have to get it prescribed from your doctor?

Yeah this whole process definitely takes time and dedication, kind of like exercise! It is like body modification!
Oh and also motivation! Just have to stick at it! I don't mind doing it every day, I'm just more impatient than anything, can't wait to see some growth!

Oh, have you seen any growth in your breasts yet? I'm glad the process is helping you feel better about yourself :)

Thanks so much, again for all the advice! I'll be following you too! Can't wait to see your progress! Best of luck, lovely :)

oodellaly

"Meaty" reply, hahaha! That's about the only thing of mine anyone can call meaty, lol. Anyway, you are very welcome! If you are getting fullness/swelling already, that is great. In time, that's what supposedly turns into the actual growth, but it takes a while, so don't get discouraged!

As for the moisturizer/oil, it definitely helps with not just the stretching, but also adhesion! Your boobs do get slipperier, but that makes the flesh easier to pull into the cups with suction. Maybe just that putting on the cups takes more practice. When I put mine on, I place the left cup on with my right hand, then put my left forearm over top of the left cup's tube to block the airflow while using my left hand to then place the right cup on and hold it in place. I then take my right hand and use that to pump the right breast, then once that one is pumped, I place my right forearm over the tubing of the right cup so that the suction doesn't escape, then use my right hand to hold the left cup while pumping the left breast with my left hand. Then I can remove both forearms/hands and they stay on. Phew, that was a lot harder to explain than it is to do! ;D Let me know if it didn't make any sense and I'll try again, haha.

I'm pretty sure I've gotten some growth at this point because my bras are fitting differently/tighter, but haven't measured or taken pics yet this month because I'm waiting until August 1st, which is my 3-month mark. Trying to stick with it for at least 6 months! I actually originally bought my Noogleberry 3 years ago, but only did it for a month because I didn't have the discipline to stick with it and gave up. To think where I'd be now if I'd just stayed with it! :mad: It is hard to be patient, but just remember that it's not usually an overnight solution-- after all, it takes years to grow breasts during puberty, so just think of it like that and you won't be discouraged when it ends up taking a long time. :)