Newbie Intro and Question (Bra post noogle session?)

LISATG

Hi all, First I want to thank all of the experienced posters for their great insight and advice. I don't have my NB yet, and this is my first post, but I have been scouring the board for info while I am waiting for my NB to arrive (which will hopefully be soon with the US shipping delays).
A little about me. I am a bio male (TG/CD). I have been using an NBE herb and massage routine for a little over 2 months and in that time have grown from a 36AAAAA (FLAT!) to a nearly full 36A. My goal is a 38B I probably should be wearing a 38 AA or A now, but can't find any under $50 or $60!

I have a question on wearing a bra after noogling. I have seen a couple of conflicting posts on whether or not one should wear a bra after they noogle. If it's not a great idea then no problem, money saved! But if it is advisable, I would appreciate input.
Bra - Y or N
Type - Underwire or wirefree?
Padded or soft cup? (I am guessing a push-up is a no-no since the compression would hurt swelling/growth)
Sports bra?
Fit - should it be snug on breasts, perfect fit, or a little loose?
Thanks for your input!
Lisa

nbtofullc

It's my first post here too! ;) I just ordered NB. I used Brava before and was instructed not to wear anything tight after I took off the domes. So if I want to wear bra, it must be loose because you want the swelling to stay, not to be compressed back down. I don't know if it applies to NB, since they use similar principles to grow breast tissue.

Also the veterans here: do you get a shipping notice when your order is shipped out? Thanks!

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to both of you !!!!!
Yes I wear a bra after noogling in the morning, but not at night.
I noogle right before bed, so no bra overnight.
I use a cream from Jasons with wild yam root in it. I also mix some lavender oil in too.
My system is to massage before pumping using the cream, then apply a heating pad for a few
minutes, then pump for 1-1&1/2 hr. Do it this way 2 times a day, while drinking as much water as
you can during the day.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)