Newbie needing help ASAP choosing what size to get

shadowedmoon

hrmmm., now I'm really starting to wonder here, bent over with my breasts drooping I'm 6cm in depth from underneath them to the end of the nipple, that said maybe Larges are what I should get but now I'm doubting myself and thinking mediums except I have such a wide set of breasts that I need all the extra width room I can get....

Hopefully when I wake up later today I'll have gotten a bit more insight, I do kinda want the extra comfort the contoured larges offer (I really agree on the idea some people brought up about doing all sizes in a contoured shape) however yeah I think they're just far too deep for me, the larges do seem to have tons of growth room, I kept measuring from over top of my breasts from where they meet my chest down to the nipple which was 10cm, 13cm across (width) however barely covers half of each breast so I dunno >.>

shadowedmoon

*bumps*

so apparently the cash that was supposed to come didn't come (can thank the government for this one :\) so will have to wait until next payday likely.

also, can I get some cheap recommendations for lotions/lubes or whatever? I've read cocoa butter can damage the soft rings so I'd like to know what's best to use as a seal, although from what I read the soft rings are haphazard at best? (keeping them on the cups and having them not cause an unsealing) however I'd like to hear what other people have to say about that.

Lastly, a very important question for Lucy (others can answer too though), I kinda worry about circulation/veins being pinched or whatever too much, I know that when I do chinese cupping, if I stick them on with too much vacuum for too long I get sort of bright red blood colored bruises, I'm not in the tiptop level of health either (working on it) so since the noogleberry is used in the heart/lungs etc region I do wonder about safety just a bit (probably just overly paranoid though).

Any helpful tips/advice/etc about use and such are always welcome too, just not negative stuffs please :)

midbackn2013

I don't even use the SCR so I can't tell you which lotions will degrade them and which wont. They kind of mess themselves up.

shadowedmoon

shadowedmoon said:
*bumps*

so apparently the cash that was supposed to come didn't come (can thank the government for this one :\) so will have to wait until next payday likely.

also, can I get some cheap recommendations for lotions/lubes or whatever? I've read cocoa butter can damage the soft rings so I'd like to know what's best to use as a seal, although from what I read the soft rings are haphazard at best? (keeping them on the cups and having them not cause an unsealing) however I'd like to hear what other people have to say about that.

Lastly, a very important question for Lucy (others can answer too though), I kinda worry about circulation/veins being pinched or whatever too much, I know that when I do chinese cupping, if I stick them on with too much vacuum for too long I get sort of bright red blood colored bruises, I'm not in the tiptop level of health either (working on it) so since the noogleberry is used in the heart/lungs etc region I do wonder about safety just a bit (probably just overly paranoid though).

Any helpful tips/advice/etc about use and such are always welcome too, just not negative stuffs please :)

@TiredOfBeingFlat

Yeah, from what I read it seems like it isn't worth spending the 20 bucks on them, I worry about comfort but from what I read it seems they don't last very long.

Also bumping and adding an additional question, mostly hoping to garner feedback from male users or even just people that have followed some of the male nooglers, want to know if I'm going to get as much swelling as I'd like without add-ons? also how religiously in consistent use should I be going after if I want as fast swelling as possible? My days are busy sometimes so committing blocks of time may be hard now and then I think I've decided I'm after a large B to medium C (I'm a small to medium A but on a wide band right now I'm guessing) since I don't want to go too far since if things keep heading the way they're heading I'll still have hormones to add more size down the road.

Really hoping I don't have to bump again, lots of questions left unanswered :p