Newbie Question Regarding Cup Size

bigsap128

Hi All,

I've been lurking on this forum and finally bought my Noogleberry. I'm a 40 year old mother of 2 who's boobs, even after breastfeeding are just sagging a little. It's most noticeable when I'm bending over. I'm somewhere between a B and C cup so I bought the Large cups. Much to my surprise when i started pumping they filled up all the way with mostly skin I'm sure. Now, I'm not looking to increase the size but just fill them in a little. Should I have gotten the XL's? I'm really not looking to stretch out my skin anymore, just fill up the loose skin. Can I achieve this with a large cup? UUUGGHH!!!!

lexuswoman

Welcome!

You probably would've been better off with the contoured larges, they're kinda the cup in between the larges and XL's. They're for those with a more narrow ribcage, but deeper to accomidate larger breasts. I have the XL's and I can really only do one at a time because I"m having a hard time getting both of them to stay on at the same time. I ordered the contoured larges on august 31 and I'm still waiting for my package (I'm in the usa). Good luck to you!

Lex' :D

Teeny Tiny

I'd definitely go with the contoured larges if I were you, they're way more comfortable and should do exactly what you're wanting them to do.

Teeny Tiny

Good luck, and welcome to the forum. I must warn you though, most that start this and see results end up getting booby greed and wanting more and more and more as they grow. ;)

Happy Noogling!!! ;) :D ;D