Newbie ready to get rolling!

K

krmj6

Hi all!!

I just purchased my noogleberry off ebay today and can't wait to get started. I am in terrible need of curves so I'm on a weight gain plan to help me fill out some. I'm hoping with the extra weight my boobs will grow faster and hopefully keep a permanent state. I plan on keeping everyone updated on my progress every two weeks. I have an airlock from my brava system that I hope work just as good with my noogleberry pump.

T

tweety21ca

I used to sell the airlock on eBay and the silicone tubing is flexible enough it should be able to be used with the Noogleberry domes.

I have acheived good results with Brava, Bosom Beauty and Noogleberry, so don't lose heart. It takes a lot of dedication. With the Noogleberry, use as much as you can!!!

K

krmj6

Thanks for the encouragement. Some days I look at how my shirts fit and get depressed. I just want my upper half to look more proportioned to my lower half. My mom is shaped the same way. All hips and no boobs. We received the cursed gene out of the family. Everyone else is at least a B cup.

You use to sell the brava w/airlock on ebay? Then it's quite possible I purchased one from you a few years back.

T

tweety21ca

I used to feel the same way. I would still like a bit more size, but I'm much happier with what I have now compared to what I used to have.

Yes, I sold the airlock a few years ago. At the time Brava was the only method of vacuum breast enhancement. Since I had used it and had a much easier time with the airlock, I started endorsing it and even selling it. But now there are so many things out there, methods that work the same and better than Brava!