Newbie, still on the fence.

Caitemh

Hello ladies!

I'm a newb here on this forum, and I'm still very on the fence about the NB.
I've been on my own NBE program for a little over 3 months, I've been active on breastnexus and learned all I know there, but I haven't dipped my toe into NB yet. I'm quite afraid.

I'm growing, just not at the pace I'd like. I've been using herbs such as Fenugreek, MSM, SP, and cycling PM and Progesterone cream.
I haven't bothered to remeasure, but I was small, started at 28" at my fullest point.
I've also been massaging for a min of 15 mins twice a day, almost consistently. I've gotten some nice growth, but it's been very slow going, and after a scare with Evening Primrose oil (It made me start my period TWO WEEKS EARLY), I'm looking for another option.

I want to see results faster, and I've been thinking of purchasing a NB. But I'm afraid. My breasts are nice and perky, have a nice shape, and I don't want to mess them up. My nipples are also a good size, and I've read a lot of you ladies talking about ways to keep them from stretching. I don't want to stretch! I am also afraid I don't have much to begin with, to work on.

I mean, I already planned to spend at LEAST a year on my herbal program, and I'm already four months in. Do you think I could see significant growth in 8 months? Are ladies with smaller breasts least likely to succeed with NB?

I guess I would like a little help with a push forward. Maybe some encouragement with the product, and some ladies to tell me "HEY GO FOR IT!"

Also, just out of curiosity, how many of you ladies have men in your lives? And if you do have a man, do they know of your program? Your NB? If they don't, why not? And if they do, what is Their opinion?

Thank you girls, and I hope to learn a lot from all of you!

minnie34

HEY, GO FOR IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well, personally I don't know where I'd be without the NB. When I started, I was completely, and I mean completely deflated after several years of breastfeeding. I have never had any problems with my nipples stretching, but some people choose to tape down their nipples during noogling.

You have very little to lose - the NB is not expensive, and of you go slowly you don't run the risk of over-stretching. It's hard to say whether you'd have significant growth in 8 months as everyone is different. There are some small-chested ladies who have had amazing success with the NB. I remember before I bought mine, trawling through all the picture pages and feeling so inspired. I would have liked to grown more in the time I have used NB, but where would I be if I hadn't used it at all? So again, go for it!! :)

Caitemh

OH MY GOD. So here we go. Ordering it today I guess.

I'm so nervous! My boyfriend has been so super supportive over the last few months with my program. He's so supportive now.

I'm just going to jump in!
Do you guys think the delivery time will be extended due to the holidays? I probably wont get it before Christmas :( Poo.

Anyway..I've been spurred on really by some of you girls, saying it would have been a better idea to go for NB before herbals. My herbals over the last few months HAVE given me some growth, but I want more. And I'm not wanting to wait another 3-4 months to see a teenie bit of growth.

LETS DO THIS SH$%!!

Rockborough

No matter what you do...you won't see any results, if any for a few weeks! It depends on the person how fast this works for you. It only took about 2 weeks for me to know this works but some people it takes a lot longer. I THINK THE KEY TO SUCCESS IS PERSISTANCE! Noogle, noogle, noogle.... **smile**

Caitemh

Thank you for the words of encouragement and tips!
I'm very much aware that patience is key. I knew I'd have to be patient when I went into herbals. I was lucky to see results beginning as little as a month into my program.
I wasn't hoping for much in the year I was going to dedicate to my Nbe, but I'm hopeful considering that I have had nice growth so far.

Like Geeze, I've been so small for so long, if I never grow bigger than I am right at this moment, I wouldn't be upset. They're not limp and sunken anymore. They've got some oomph and fullness, they're just not larger by much.
I'm excited now. I ordered it this morning. I just want it now! Haha

I'm excited to join the ranks of pleased women on this forum. I'm excited to feel more womanly. I'm excited to love my body wholly.
I can't wait :)

Caitemh

I'm starting to get worried I ordered the wrong size of cup now.

I figured I'm quite small, so a medium would do me well.
I'm a 32B (very small b) and I'm a tiny frame. I just read in another post here about a woman with 36aa needing large domes?
Will my mediums fit you think? Eek!

Caitemh

Okay, so my Noogleberry arrived today and I spent some time trying to get the things on.

Maybe I'm just jumping in too quickly, but I absolutely cannot figure out how to keep the cup on. Should my entire Breast be able to fit comfortably inside the cup without pumping, and then pumping expands my breast into the cup? Or is it more like a pulling into the cup? I also can't quite seem to get the Suction to stay properly.
*blush* there are little sucking farting noises near my armpits and they just fall off. I don't have much meat around there to work with, and I was a little nervous to pump - really - hard.

Would padding around the cup help to gain better Suction? Or should I just give er a go with only one cup until I just get the hang of it?

I am still leery on the cup size for my breast though. I don't know. Not too sure if the larges will be just monstrous for me right now though.

I wear a 32c right now though I am 100% positive I'm close to just a small 32b. I wear larger simply for the comfort (bras fit me strange)

Any advice?

James

Start with one cup. Don't use the Y piece, just a single hose from pump to cup. Pump up and hold (if you can) for 7 minutes, then switch to the other breast. Go back and forth switching sides every 7 minutes.
Lube up well with safflower oil. Drink lots of water.
Might be easier to start lying on your back, then place the dome, and pump to draw your breast into it.
Massage your breasts at least 1 hour every day.
Good luck, with persistence you will get them to stay on.