NEWBIE WHO NEEDS HELP!

420x

I'm surprised no one has replied yet... From what I've read on the forums it sounds like that usually happens from doing it to much, or possibly too much pressure.. You should give your self a break and then once they aren't purple or really tender I would suggest trying again with less suction to see if that helps, or just not as long. From what I've heard it's really bad for your breasts to turn purple like that. I think it causes tissue damage which could prevent growing.

sofia1

I think 'purple' is subjective. When i pump mine sort of turn purplish and aren't really pink because i have olive undertones. After removing the cups the return to normal coloring within, a few minutes. I've been pumping since last year, have growth, and no damage.
From the looks of your picture, it doesn't seem like you are overpumping. Your ringmarks aren't dark either. Just monitor how it goes and don't pump to severe pain or red dots, which indicate broken capillaries, which is temporary damage. Anyways good luck! you have a good amount of tissue to start with!

evil alex

Thanks for replying guys! Sofia1 i use the camper tape as a cushion so my ring marks are never bad, which im happy about.

It doesnt seem like im a fast responder either, i get hardly any swelling at all :-\ I drink alot of water naturally, but i am an athlete so i lose alot of water in practice through sweating. It's also hard for me to find time to noogle since im in college, but im trying my best. I think im gonna try and do one at a time since the large contours are HUGE. Maybe try out the pump and release then pump and hold? idk, i just want big boobs!!!! please give me advice anyone!

Matt B

Hi Alex,The best advice we can offer is be patient.You have great breasts to start with and I'm sure you will progress nicely.The growth takes time but it's worth the wait as the gallery results will attest.

Breast Wishes,MATT ;D

Matt B

Hi Alex,Matt here again.A few posts ago,I mentioned the dangers of purple after pumping.Sofia is right,as it goes away quite soon.And,massaging with olive oil really helps get rid of the marks and the purple.
I went to using one at a time and pump and release with a hold occasionally and it works well.
Hope this helped.

Be safe,Matt B

Teeny Tiny

They look awfully purple to me in that picture, and your skin tone does not appear to be one that should do that naturally like some claim. Despite what some are saying be very careful and try not to let them turn purple, especially if they are itchy afterwards, which could be from blood returning to them after being cut off by over pumping, which can cause damage and tissue reduction instead of growth. To do this pump them up standing in front of a mirror, for some reason it's the only view that shows their true color. While pumping watch them to see what color they are, see if they turn pink or red before making it to purple, if so stop at red. If not watch to see when they turn purple and if you can back off and stop short of them turning purple without losing suction then do so. Mine very rarely turn pink or red when I noogle, they usually stay almost skin tone unless I over pump, then they go straight to purple, but I never allow them to. It's still very early, you need to get them used to the whole process, and it may take a while to see swelling, it doesn't happen quickly for most, some take up to or more than a year to achieve swelling, but with your starting size you shouldn't take that long. Make sure you're using plenty of lotion when you noogle, a good cocoa butter lotion works well and helps prevent stretch marks as you grow. Also, giving them a good massage for 5-15 minutes before noogling usually helps with swelling and growth.

Hope this helps, good luck, and welcome to the noogleberry family!

Happy noogling!!!

evil alex

Thanks so much for the detailed response! this is all very very new to me. I've been doing the best i can with noogling even though its really hard to find time being a college athlete, especially one with a roommate who NEVER leaves the room :-X but im trying my best! doing the pump and release one breast at a time for 20 mins each then another 20 of just constant pressure. When i noogle now they turn a more reddish color then a purple, im trying to be careful about that. ill be sure to post more pics! thanks everyone for their help!

Matt B

Hi Alex,Congrats on getting the hang of this,and what is camper tape?I have heard it before,but don't know what it is.I get indents
sometimes so maybe it would help.

Thanks,MATT B ;)

evil alex

it will definately help and its way cheaper then the soft cup rings and not nearly as bulky!

http://www.amazon.com/Frost-V447H-Mounting-16-Inch-30-Feet/dp/B000117C4A/ref=pd_ybh_4?pf_rd_p=280800601&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1J07DFPCXXFTP801H3XD

Matt B

Hey Alex,I just went to that tape site,and one question comes to mind.Whatever made you think of camper tape?I'm a pretty good MacGyver,and I never would have thought of that.Are you a mechanic or something?Anyway,thanks for the idea and I'll try it.

Thanks,MATT B :D
!

evil alex

so this is a pic of me noogling, i am not actually this huge looking in real life, but lemme know what you guys think? is this considered purple? the room is pretty dark keep in mind and i am pretty irish. im noticing that i have really good suction under my breast but not as much on top. Anyway i am almost at the 3in on the LC's, they are fricking HUGE. http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l556/merrpker/?action=view&current=Photo215.jpg
and i am starting to notice a difference in size, however its verrrrrrrrrry slight

Matt B

HI Alex,That's not as purple as mine have been but it's okay. You wouldn't want to make them a real deep purple and leave them there for a time, thats all. The purple rubs right out when you take the cups off.Like I said before, the olive oil takes out the purple and the lines. Keep up the good work.

MATT B ;)

Matt B

Hi Alex,You mentioned you were a college athelete,do you live in a dorm?Mabe you could start a boob discussion and see if she is happy with hers. If not,guess what? Camper tape and Alex MacGyver to the rescue!LOL :D
Seriously,that's tough with no privacy.You sound determined though so I know you will prevail.I'll think on it.

Good Luck,MATT B :-\

evil alex

Thanks Matty B! and we talk about our boobs here and there, and I actually have the bigger of the two of us (total self esteem booster ;D ) but we arent close by any means. She gets so much alone time cause i have practice everyday and whatnot, but im not even sure if she goes to class ??? she just NEVER leaves, hopefully i'll think of something, ive wanted this for such a long time! On breaks i'll have alot more time but as of right now im stuck to locking off the study room (which doesnt even help since people knock on the door and then i have to stop!)

so frusterating :mad: