Newbie who would like to connect w/ other 36B starters

Busty Blasian

I'm just missing an extra set of curves ;-P
Now let me first say that I would love to connect with everyone who has the system and learn from them, I'm just extra interested in those who started out with a small 36B. Since that's my starting size I would love to read up on success stories routines and tips. I will be ordering my system in one week! :) I want to get all the info I can and learn as much as can. Please feel free to post success photos too. I can't wait until I can post mine.

Happy Noogling!

sweets

Hey I started as a small 36b and now am a full 36b. I have been noogling 6 months and have gained 2 1/2 inches which i believe are permanent! Stoked to see where I will be in a year!
!

Brenna Harkins

so I am also a 36b. My only problem is I grow put nothing stays and it seems like im not getting very good blood flow. Also im wondering if I should down size to a medium to see if that would help. Any suggestions.

Busty Blasian

I've actually stopped noogling for about a good 8 months. I got really busy with school and work and It was really hard to sleep in it even with my bandeau that I modified to help keep the cups on. I like to sleep on my side and so sleeping on my back every night started to get uncomfortable. I will say that I've retained some growth. I'm still a B but they are heavier. I plan to start back up again soon because I want them to fill out. I have the CL's and I thought that a medium would be needed when i first considered ordering but I filled them the first time I tried it. Have you tried massaging before you Noogle? I found that even a little bit helps. I don't hold much but the more I did it the more retention I got. See if they helps and be sure to use some kind of oil or something.

Busty Blasian

So I'm currently noogling right now. I'm off today so I figured it would be nice to get a few hours in. I need to work out a system so that I can get back to doing this regularly. When I work I go to the gym right after. I'm thinking that i should try snoogling again. It's really the only time that I have. I want to put in at least 2-3 hours 5 days a week. I need to figure out a way to keep the cups on while I sleep. I have a bandeau that I modified when I first ordered NB but it's how I'm sleeping that's the issue. I like to sleep on my side of on my stomach.

Anyways I'm not taking anything except my BC. I have a bottle of PM that I haven't finished. I may start taking it again to see if there is a difference. I was massaging with fenugreek as well but I stopped because between using that, pm and my bc I noticed my moods were different. I heard the pm spray is good too. We shall see. I currently get swelling but the moment I take them off they deflate. I drink a lot of water so hopefully that will help in the swelling lasting longer.

Here's to a C-D!!